List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m also hearing a lot of noise regarding this.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Let's get it official... be a good start to the trade draft period..... then maybe withers, Clark or constable and a fwd ie 2mP or mio and we are going to be ok.... I'm still gunning for a big player swap with brown ie if to Mel Oliver and if to Freo blakely, Coll treloar bulldogs dunkley!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They spent a 1st rounder on a skinny kid who's only just now starting to put on some weight and build a body that will withstand the rigours of the AFL - he's also shown quite a bit despite being skinny.

They are well within their rights to push for pick 9 but I hope we stand firm on a 2nd rounder.

There are a lot ahead of him a gc off that hb

Sam Skinner was a fantastic junior and reportedly a great leader. 198cm, 23, Victorian, can play at either end. In the two games he played this year he took 6 and 7 marks. If he's over his injury issues I'd be having a serious look.

Just spoke with my mate, he is a coach up there. His exact words were, “ripping guy, competes hard, would definitely give him another go. His downfall is see ball get ball type of player though”.

Just heard on NorthTalk that we may have offered Jmac a contract only weeks after we delisted him?

If that’s true, wtf are we doing haha are we actually making massive mistakes?

Find that a little hard to believe.

Having said that, there is probably some wriggle room to back-track on one or two of the delisted 11, on the basis that it might have been Rhyce's call and there is now an internal review of those decisions.

Having said that, there is probably some wriggle room to back-track on one or two of the delisted 11, on the basis that it might have been Rhyce's call and there is now an internal review of those decisions.

I'm sure the delistings wouldn't have been Shaw's call.... there is a whole list team ie luff Clayton and Rawlings who would be involved too

Yeah I don’t believe it either. I think Jmac was a bit stiff to be delisted anyways

I'm sure the delistings wouldn't have been Shaw's call.... there is a whole list team ie luff Clayton and Rawlings who would be involved too

Yeah, I get that, but I was trying to make the argument that perhaps in one or two cases they might re-consider the delisting decision given the new circumstances. Unlikely, though.

I wouldn't mind Jasper being offered another cak.

;)

Just heard on NorthTalk that we may have offered Jmac a contract only weeks after we delisted him?

Phillyroo can you find out if your boy has another contract?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? You don't want someone but you offer them half a million because you know they wont sign? What if they sign? If you don't want someone to sign, don't offer them a contract.

If you put a contract in front of someone you have to assume there is the chance that they would sign it.

This is crazy talk, almost facebook level of crazy. If my employee told me he didn't want someone but offered them 4% of our payroll knowing he wouldn't accept it then I would sack the guy on the spot. Don't want someone = zero.

Come on, you're smarter than that.

It was a lowball offer, knowing full well that Brown wouldn't accept it and that there were other clubs out there that would better that deal.

Brown walks and North control the narrative that he knocked back mega bucks.

It's obvious from after the contract negotiation freeze ended that he was not wanted by our club.

He was pushed.

You might have misheard - levels were horribly out of whack to the point of making it unlistenable.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the flawed genius post at the top of the page.... it's very annoying!

P.M. about a mailbox at the Chadstone shopping centre.

I’m not suggesting Wil Powell is anywhere near as good - but he reminds me a lot of Gav Wanganeen.

Wanga of course was a Brownlow medallist by this stage of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back