List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a few but Joel Western, Brandon Walker the main two.

Would think that if Freo believe either of them are a chance of getting bid on before 10, they might include it in a deal with us for Brown. However from all I've read it doesn't seem likely either of those names will feature in the top 10

Would think that if Freo believe either of them are a chance of getting bid on before 10, they might include it in a deal with us for Brown. However from all I've read it doesn't seem likely either of those names will feature in the top 10
No they wont. Both are expected to go from second round onwards.

Think he said for a higher pick - so knowing Ralph it’ll be pick 33
AA59D3EB-2A6F-422B-A45C-057C9B1BE830.png

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What is this theory that Crows are contributing to Crouch's over inflated salary to improve their compensation pick , fake news ?
Can only pay a player at there new club if you have a contract with them in the first place. Ie we can pay Higgins to play at geelong next year as he has a 2021 contract with us. Crouch is a free agent. Therefore he has no current contract with adelaide. Can't be done

Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, SF 49ers
Geelong should have gone harder for Higgins last year. His finishing could have made a big difference in the first half to the point it could have been over.

Will they make the same mistake this year or will they be desperate enough to make a good offer for him?

iSmack

Team Captain
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With the coaching structure in flux, I would imagine the probability of attracting a seriously good player through a trade would be quite low this year.

The sales pitch would be quite hollow I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back