List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Treloar looks like a WEG Poster.

This thread has confused me into believing that we’re getting a compensation pick for signing Aidan Corr.

yeah but even better than that, we get both dom tyson and tom dyson, not quite as good as benjamin warren and warren benjamin though

Aahh so it is actually $1.5M each.

See King Corey not such bad value after all.!!

Aahh so it is actually $1.5M each.

See King Corey not such bad value after all.!!

They end up playing **** all footy between them but do produce some hilarious moments switching back and forth on the same date at the Syd Barker until she says "didn't you just go to the toilet?" and almost blows their cover.

They end up playing **** all footy between them but do produce some hilarious moments switching back and forth on the same date at the Syd Barker until she says "didn't you just go to the toilet?" and almost blows their cover.
And that's the only time either of them have been able to shake a tag since they've been on our list.

And that's the only time either of them have been able to shake a tag since they've been on our list.

I want to live in a universe where Dom Tyson the North Melbourne player - demands a tag.

I want to live in a universe where Dom Tyson the North Melbourne player - demands a tag.

He does.

A price tag.

72vT.gif

Last edited:
Some * supporters claiming Brody Mihocek will be going to them.

And 2mP

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Morris just on SEN "This will end in tears, Treloar adamant he wants to be at the club and the Pies are adamant they want to trade him"

What a putrid state of affairs, and all for the ego of one man facilitated by another who treats the club as his personal play thing.

He goes missing so much he might not be there when it is time to sign the contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you don't pay $550K a season to a player who was essentially 'steak knives' in the Polec trade.
It was reported at the time of signing Polec and Pittard that Port were still paying $200k of Pittard's salary. Not sure though it that was just for his first year with us. Either way it seems unlikely that his total salary was $550k p.a.

It was reported at the time of signing Polec and Pittard that Port were still paying $200k of Pittard's salary. Not sure though it that was just for his first year with us. Either way it seems unlikely that his total salary was $550k p.a.

I think for memory Pittard was a restricted FA when he resigned with Port. It was also in a year he was the only Port player to make the squad of 40 All Australians.

He would've been on decent coin.

He goes missing so much he might not be there when it is time to sign the contract.

So no change then from Joe the Goose?
Just frees up room in the treatment room?

It was a salary dump.

What we didn’t pay for him in Draft equity, we more than made up for it with $$$.

We were the equivalent of rich old man being left at the alter, only to make his way to Men’s Gallery with the $ for the reception in his Sky rocket.

Port the little fluffer came over and we spent the next few hours feeding Benjamin Franklins into her crack.

Before she left for the evening and Melbourne came over and stroked our inner thigh, some.

I still can’t figure out how we are anywhere near salary cap capacity

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adam Treloar looks like a WEG Poster.

Disagree. They're all pictures of premierships.

Who says we are?

Just one poster who thinks because we paid 104% this year means we have no money.... when logically it means the opposite in that if we have managed to get up to that value then we must have front ended a lot of caks and as such have less to pay this year..... in theory

Just one poster who thinks because we paid 104% th this year means we have no money.... when logically it means the opposite in that if we have managed to get up to that value then we must have front ended a lot of caks and as such have less to pay this year..... in theory

We have been bringing contracts forwards for years. It is why we are at our TPP. We had the cash to chase Williams and Saad.

We have been bringing contracts forwards for years. It is why we are at our TPP. We had the cash to chase Williams and Saad.

Hey not me you need to convince! I totally agree.... every time we miss out on that big fish we instead push more money through so to have money avail again the next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back