List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we're under fire and Roos is well respected by those that would love to see us burn in hell. You just picture this Caro and Hutchy nude on a full moon carrying out some weird pagan ritual on our grave.

Roos can work the media and right now that's exactly what we need. Being honest has got us where?

There's more to football than 'goals for' 🙄

Beggars can't be choosers.

If Roos walks through our doors I'll welcome him and hope he can help get us out of this ******* hole we've been inevitably been warming to for the past decade.

North had to know this pain was coming, and the off-season shenanigans certainly aren't helping.

We can easily pay out Tom Campbell’s final year rookie wage And delist him

Goldy and Xerri is enough pending list reductions
Nah, still need ruck depth. A poster previously mentioned that we refused to let him go after GWS enquired.

We have 7+2 spots to fill without losing Brown/Higgins/Polec and Kyron, EVW, Walker, MM and Jed waiting for money/contracts. We don't need to get rid of more players right now.

We can easily pay out Tom Campbell’s final year rookie wage And delist him

Goldy and Xerri is enough assuming pending list reductions

Acccording to an ex player very close to your heart the 11 had no future beyond 3 years . He understands that and is fine and is excited for our future .
But did Campbell hide under the desk for a week ?

Suspect it’s as much the PA playing hardball knowing full well that the AFL have hard deadlines just around the corner.
The players association never does anything without the imprimatur of the AFL. They are part of the AFL spin machine.

Mate, we're bringing in Paul Roos to get the culture of our football club right, that alone signifies the failure of the post 2007 regimes, and my hunch is the choice of an outsider is as much about insulating the board from true blue North people as it is about anything else.

Even when RDB walked in the place, there was Mantello, Aylett and Cheatley on board. North players. Don't you ever wonder why we have such pissweak engagement with past players compared to other clubs?

I won't stir the pot any more than that unless the chirpers crack in at me, but it's a bad look about a drop in cultural standards afaic. THis is what happens when you exclusively have bean counters and private schoolboys in charge of a club for a decade.

Apologies, couldn't resist this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even when RDB walked in the place, there was Mantello, Aylett and Cheatley on board. North players.

So who are these former North players that are available that have the experience and skills required in the modern football environment?

Last time I checked we have two former players on the board. That's two out six, I'd say that's pretty fair representation.

We've also got two former premiership players in senior roles in the footy department in Rawlings and Blakey, we've also got Patch as an assistant and Crock is the AFLW coach.
Edit - Brady not a premiership player.

We're doing pre well with past player engagement.

Last edited:
+stupid sh*t like Gary Rohan ahead of Cunners.
He can do it all the old Roosy

What did he exactly do for Melbourne? Told them they needed more hard nosed contested ball winners?

FFS, I could have done that, give me the job!

So who are these former North players that are available that have the experience and skills required in the modern football environment?

Last time I checked we have two former players on the board. That's two out six, I'd say that's pretty fair representation.

We've also got two former premiership players in senior roles in the footy department in Rawlings and Blakey, we've also got Patch as an assistant and Crock is the AFLW coach.

We're doing pre well with past player engagement.
No flags for Brady unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back