List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously going to have an impact on our ability to bring in trades but where there are difficulties there are opportunities. We trade in picks and invest heavily in this years draft. So be it.

I haven't heard anything about Aidan Corr back peddling.

This is just more media manufactured bullshit.

I haven't heard anything about Aidan Corr back peddling.

This is just more media manufactured bullshit.
Agree, Wasn’t suggesting that. Was more a comment on the fact that even in the worst possible scenario there is an upside.
remaing positive Snake 👍

Agree, Wasn’t suggesting that. Was more a comment on the fact that even in the worst possible scenario there is an upside.
remaing positive Snake 👍

Cool mate. :thumbsu:

If a player comes, it's for opportunity and money, and because the club rates the skill set and application that comes with that player..

The other bullshit is significantly overplayed w@nkage......oohh, look at our gold plated s**t house...........and check out our espresso machine..........

Cool mate. :thumbsu:

If a player comes, it's for opportunity and money, and because the club rates the skill set and application that comes with that player..

The other bullshit is significantly overplayed w@nkage......oohh, look at our gold plated sh*t house...........and check out our espresso machine..........
I think you are right, to some degree there, but playing regularly at the G on a fri night or sat in front of 80-90k doesn’t really compare to 22k on a Sunday arvo at Marvel. These are blokes who have dreamed of the big stage their whole lives, most likely.
So any small thing that feels “off” will and does have an impact.

I think you are right, to some degree there, but playing regularly at the G on a fri night or sat in front of 80-90k doesn’t really compare to 22k on a Sunday arvo at Marvel. These are blokes who have dreamed of the big stage their whole lives, most likely.
So any small thing that feels “off” will and does have an impact.

If a player wants to umm and aaahh about us because of the brand of toilet paper in the dunny, then that's a player I wouldn't want anyway.

Go and join Grundy & Treloar at Collingwood.

If a player wants to umm and aaahh about us because of the brand of toilet paper in the dunny, then that's a player I wouldn't want anyway.

Don't discount the motivation factor of playing for a club where hundreds of young ladies with low self esteem will swoon all over you in pubs and nightclubs. I suspect a lot of these young femmes wouldn't recognise Jy if he stood on the dancefloor wearing his roos jumper. Jaidyn Whatshisface on the other hand would be beating them away with a stick.

Don't discount the motivation factor of playing for a club where hundreds of young ladies with low self esteem will swoon all over you in pubs and nightclubs. I suspect a lot of these young femmes wouldn't recognise Jy if he stood on the dancefloor wearing his roos jumper. Jaidyn Whatshisface on the other hand would be beating them away with a stick.

Mate that was 90s.

These days they have hundreds of young ladies sliding into their DM's on social media.

Brown will stay and win a coleman

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brown will stay and win a coleman

Unless he wants to sign a one year deal he's probably more likely to leave now.

Nothing is final

I guess if we have to change our coach prior to trade week, and that coach says without doubt Brown stays then sure. If we don't have somebody 100% locked into the role by then though there's zero chance we're offering long term, high cost deals to anybody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t say that though mate, I’m talking about where we play etc etc, and the negative s**t doesn’t help. I don’t think we are that far behind most melb clubs as far as facilities, other than cosmetically maybe.

I guess if we have to change our coach prior to trade week, and that coach says without doubt Brown stays then sure. If we don't have somebody 100% locked into the role by then though there's zero chance we're offering long term, high cost deals to anybody.

But similarly we aren’t going to get rid of an a grader

I can't think of a way his role at the club is tenable to be honest. If we wanted him we would have done a deal.

We are if we don't see two genuine tall forwards who aren't great defensively as a winning formula. Larkey isn't going anywhere.

Change of coach may lead to us reconsidering keeping Brown. Any doubt on our position to get rid of him should lead to us having more leverage at the trade table.

I'm sure it wasn't just Shaw that made the decision to not offer brown a new contract.... and even when we get a new coach he is more than likely to have a similar attitude towards brown as every other non north supporter has....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The highlights video was full of all the silk, running, and quality disposal but didn't really show how good his aggression and attack on the ball is.
That was quite an eye opener wasn't it. Although some people had mentioned that his competitiveness was notable. But to see it in a game with against proper AFL players was another thing altogether. Cannot wait to watch him play next year.

So now we are trading BB for the equivalent of f*n Preuss. Gezuz media. Never change.
We trade him for * all and GoDees play him sporadically and are 'tipped' to get a 2nd round pick.

Brady better right this s**t.

Not really invested in whether Ben Brown stays or goes, but if we accept a 2nd rounder, then I will lose all faith(albeit blind atm)in Rawlings after his first off season.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He obviously hasn't been adequately reassured by them. What odds the filth inserted the GC trade in to the media?

Welcome to the big time son, where they'll piss in your pocket one minute, then knife you the next.

Are you still bedazzled by Eddie's media career spiel?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back