List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we trade then if we are keeping all the picks for draft.... if going after any of the witherden Schultz 2mP powell all these would need min of second rder you would have thought

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So far these names are figments of active imaginations.

It’s the same rule that would have let Hayden go to west coast/freo for free

IIRC it's a little deeper than that for Hayden... because we delisted Kyron from the main list it means at any time he's out of contract he's a "delisted free agent". And it might have been something I misread but I think that means any club he's at, I recall some talk that Ben Keays was theoretically a free agent end of this year at the Crows by proxy of being delisted by Brisbane.

Any news regarding Wil Powell?

Waiting with baited breath for Barrett to say we need to hand over a pick for him. 😂😂😂

Nah... More like:

IF Lachie Young is headed to the Roos

THEN have they done their due diligence? Reports abound that it was actually this Lachie - rather than Lachie Hunter - that broke COVID protocols & side-swiped a few cars earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longer Hair and hasn't had his brain rattled by Byron. otherwise sure, same same.

Jess Sinclair ...

It's baffling that they're pushing him out in the same way it's baffling that we're pushing Browny out. Sure there are weaknesses, but he's been a gun (applies both ways).

At some point you have to lose one when you’re paying everybody $800k +

We should be so into him it is not funny. Offer a swap for Brown or a second. Transforms the midfield
Doesn't he still have 3 years left on his contract on big coin? Taking on his contract gives a bit of leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back