List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah thought as much. I like the idea of trading into a pick before the JUH bid, but can't see who would actually give up a pick in that first few, especially if McDonald/Hollands are on the table

You seem in a tricky spot because even then you could trade down to 2 and Adelaide bids with 1.

Hypothetically, if we got hold of Picks 7+8 as part of the Dunkley deal, would you guys do

Pick 2 + Pick 28 + future 2nd or 3rd
For
Pick 7 + Pick 8 + Pick 14

Or is McDonald too enticing?
What I would say to you is Hum on my Hairy Balls. :stern look

Excited by the Stephenson talk.... but still hope we are sniffing around Schultz and Powell. Also withers now not certainty to wc given salary cap over there....

But we do need the bbb to go through so give us some picks to trade with.... want at least 2 of their 2nds

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney Swans trade Aliir Aliir to Port Adelaide for its Future R2 Selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 2 = Generational Key Position Forward.

No wonder everyone is sniffing around, but we haven't heard squat from the Club- which in itself is fantastic.

If Adelaide don't take him, he's a lock.
I actually believe from the highlights I’ve seen that Hollands will be the generational midfielder that we want yo secure however I’m not going to be too majorly upset either way.

Didn't Macdonald win the goalkicking against men in the WAFL?
Finished equal second in the WAFL, topped the Perth goal kicking chart with 21 goals and also helped Perth play finals for the first time in 30 years.

Recall them being highly touted, but not 'generational' - that's some huge wraps and we'd be flat out stupid if we pass him up. He's a kid dominating in a man's game against big bodies.

There was far greater hype around Max King than Logan McDonald.

King was seen as a potential superstar from the u/15's onwards.

Ben was every bit as good as DGB (probably better) in his draft years and Max still went ahead of him at #4 despite doing an ACL at the start of his top age year in the strongest draft of the decade,

JUH is a better comparison to Max King in terms of underage hype.

King would have gone #1 ahead of Lukosious and Rankine had he not been injured. Without a doubt.

Max was putting up double digit shots on goal in most of his matches towards the end of his bottom age year.

Love this!!! Any excuse to screw with * and that smug Dodo just warms the cockles of my heart.

Also if the Doggies retain Dunkley without gain of first rounders they’ll be more inclined to swap their pick 14 for points. Something that would benefit us I would have thought (if they decide to do business with North that is).

How Higgins will get to Cats
JON RALPH
Geelong is expected to hand over its No.30 draft pick for North Melbourne's Shaun Higgins.
The Herald Sun understands the Cats are prepared to use that selection, having secured it from Carlton in the Lachie Fogarty trade.
The Cats handed over pick 38 for 30 and 51 in this year's draft.
The Cats are aware of how potent Higgins would be on the half forward flank, effectively replacing Gary Ablett.
The Roos have always wanted a quality pick given their acceptance that Higgins is heading home to Geelong for family reason.

There was far greater hype around Max King than Logan McDonald.

King was seen as a potential superstar from the u/15's onwards.

Ben was every bit as good as DGB (probably better) in his draft years and Max still went ahead of him at #4 despite doing an ACL at the start of his top age year in the strongest draft of the decade,

JUH is a better comparison to Max King in terms of underage hype.

King would have gone #1 ahead of Lukosious and Rankine had he not been injured. Without a doubt.

Guess that's debatable, in essence I want to see us draft this bloke. Period

Hypothetically, if we got hold of Picks 7+8 as part of the Dunkley deal, would you guys do

Pick 2 + Pick 28 + future 2nd or 3rd
For
Pick 7 + Pick 8 + Pick 14

Or is McDonald too enticing?
Depends how the team rates the draft.

Rawlings did have a habit of down trading for multiple picks at WC. With success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back