List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown kicking 40+ goals next year sounds far more beneficial than the “deals” being bandied around at the minute.

If we are downgrading two of our picks and moving Brown on then we are a bit more gutless than I thought.

"Blank Canvas for me with North, I really like the way they've gone about it to be honest. Backed themselves in with a couple of high picks. Probably got Stephenson coming in with Corr, young and with Picks 2, 11, 32 etc and if they get Stephenson in thats a big win this trade period."

I'm not buying it.

We held out for this long not taking 26 alone, only to satifsy ourselves with a bunch of swaps that's effectively the same?

Nah. I've seen at least 5 different versions of the purported deal in the last hour, so I think some un/mis-reported extras coming our way is more likely.
26 alone was never on the table from them

Look at the Stephenson deal, pies are motivated sellers and the kid is nowhere near as accomplished as Ben, I bet they get more

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Stephenson is 21 years old, Ben is 28. Stephenson went pick 6 in 2017, won the rising star in 2018. It is like us losing LDU.

I think people are being a bit emo... we got Corr for nothing. We picked up Young for next to nothing. The situation with Brown is s**t but for whatever reason he wasn't rated that highly outside of our club. If he was, he would have got a lot more interest.

Rendell- "They'll probably pick up a few DFAs at the end of the trade period, they're an easy sell for young kids, stick with us for 3-4 yrs and we will challenge for the 8. They'll put Stephenson through the middle, I love their mids"

"I think a couple of underrated pickups for them, Lachie Young, and Aidan corr didnt get beaten much this year. They got them in cheap and they don't have to give up much capital for them"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"They'll probably get Atu Bosenavulagi from collingwood today as well"

Stephenson is 21 years old, Ben is 28. Stephenson went pick 6 in 2017, won the rising star in 2018. It is like us losing LDU.

I think people are being a bit emo... we got Corr for nothing. We picked up Young for next to nothing. The situation with Brown is sh*t but for whatever reason he wasn't rated that highly outside of our club. If he was, he would have got a lot more interest.

28 is prime age for a full forward, couldn’t care less about JS draft position and his RS is purely an indication of potential. Throw into the mix his off field issues. No way he should command more

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rendell- "I really like Aidan Corr, I thought he had a dissapointing year this year to be honest, only a few giants had a positive year though. He will enjoy being able to control the backline with Tarrant, will play on whoever he wants to, talls or smalls. Hes a really good pick up"

I think people are being a bit emo... we got Corr for nothing. We picked up Young for next to nothing. The situation with Brown is sh*t but for whatever reason he wasn't rated that highly outside of our club. If he was, he would have got a lot more interest.

He wasn't rated highly inside our club either!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He wasn't rated highly inside our club either!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, the whole thing makes no sense. If we just delayed contract talks like we did with Anderson and not tell him to * off then clubs could have "moved in" while we were in discussion. Putting in that s**t offer than telling him to get stuffed really blew any chance we had of getting a good outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back