List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Alright lets start bringing in players now, stevo, any other pies like atu etc
I'll keep pushing Lonie also - has the potential to be next years dan butler type on the cheap

and see if anyone wants polec

RandB

Premium Platinum
Sep 9, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC Norwood
Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?
If not, then we've done very well here.

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
No matter what way you slice it this is a horrific deal for North. You’ve essentially gotten the same value out of Brown as you did a 32-33 year old Higgins. I’m sure we got the most out of Melbourne as we could given the circumstances but it’s our own fault that his value became so low.

Cameron = 3 first rounders
Brown = 1 mid-late 2nd rounder

Just horrific.

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.
we know just as much as you

Le Grille

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Your guess is as good as mine mate, you got a good one there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

bruhmoment

The Second Norfing
Jul 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

You haven't done very well. We just did very bad. And you had no competition, which meant it was the easiest thing in the world to lowball us and have him locked in.

Remove this Banner Ad