List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

There were at least 6 players in our best 22 that got de-listed.
Is it four or six list spots gone tho?

I think delisting was about age and room for development as much as anything. Only one younger player didn't get a go and he had two years on the list but couldn't get a game.

Not sure why we would be worried if we lose him if he can’t break into our best 22. We are a bottom 8 side and if he can’t make our best 22 then he is not worth keeping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet we have posters here saying with the intimate knowledge of the Swans and Adelaide (etc) we would know talent that got delisted from their lists.

/boggle

Kyron is best 22 - and comfortably so.

He showed more than enough in his games that he can hold down back pocket - not to mention that is more suited to the midfield in any event.

I wouldn't say comfortably.

I think he's been given a bit more latitude than some other young players on here because of his ability to attack the ball and take some players on and his hardness.

He was very good in patches, but he also turned the ball over more than anyone at stages, if it was another player they would have been crucified.

He has a bit of work to do on his decision making and kicking.

Promising signs, yes, but far from a best 22 lock imo.

Corr - Tarrant - ???
McDonald - McKay - ???

Are locks.

The ??? could be made up of any combination of Perez, Atley, Hayden, Young and even J.Walker.

Then we might draft someone like Nik Cox.

I think Perez was far more impressive than Hayden if we are being brutally honest, especially considering he was a first year player, off no football in 2 years and no pre-season and no state league football to tune up. His last game before his AFL debut was as in the u/17's.

Last edited:
Kyron is best 22 - and comfortably so.

He showed more than enough in his games that he can hold down back pocket - not to mention that is more suited to the midfield in any event.

Not quite yet mate

He was very good in patches, but he also turned the ball over more than anyone at stages, if it was another player they would have been crucified.

First full year of senior footy, keep that in mind. Ofcourse he gets that leniency, but all you want is something you can hold onto after 10-20 games and he absolutely has it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only issue with egg man is his age vs games played. Will be 23 next year and only 8 games played.
Doubt he'd be in the 22 and we just got rid of a bunch of players with the same stats.
So could we afford to relegate him to the vfl for another year or 2, probably not.

Hmm.

Interesting.

In true North style he did play about twice as good against us than any other game this season though.

1606285101660.png

In other news.

Alex Rance hasn't been removed from Richmonds list yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back