List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Take academies away from club and centralize them as an AFL run system.

Then you don’t have the issue.

Have one AFL run academy in each state with all of those players involved eligible to be selected by any of the clubs.

Sorted.
Eeactly, but we can't have it fair and equal for all 18 clubs, as this is the AFL.

Yep, more will go, let's see, the obvious ones are atley, hall, tyson.

Tough decisions must be made on ziebell.

If cunnington can get back to his 2019 form, then he is a valuable mentor to the other young midfielders, if not, then he is in the ziebell category.

Anderson and Dumont, both decent players who haven't done anything wrong and there lays the problem. They are at best, Average players, very consistent but average. We used to have a team full of those players. We have purged most of these average types. Can these two be integrated back into the team?

I think another round of cuts in 2021 will finally mean north has a full team on the the same page ready to rise up the ladder together. While getting the high talent is very important, getting the right composition is more important. We have the high end talent ready to roll but do we have the right support players and do we have the right role players?
Not sure what happens with Hall, if he can get his body right he might get another 1-2 year contract.
From what I've seen he's really good with the younger players and with Higgins gone we need more of those at the club.

Agree Tyson and probably Campbell will be gone alongside others.
Tough calls on dumont and atley but they wont be the first to go.

If we draft in another good mid this year and trade down for a further 1st in 2021 I'd be a little worried if I was one of the 'average' older mids in the team.

First of all I want to say I come in peace and hopefully you all are going to look after Stevo.

Draft question. Would the roos bigfooty list management team entertain the following trade out of interest?

pick 2
for
This years 14 and 16 plus our future 1st rounder?

This gives you a 3 first rounders this year plus 2 next year to really give the rebuild a massive head start.

First of all I want to say I come in peace and hopefully you all are going to look after Stevo.

Draft question. Would the roos bigfooty list management team entertain the following trade out of interest?

pick 2
for

This gives you a 3 first rounders this year plus 2 next year to really give the rebuild a massive head start.
nyet, nein, nada, never

pick 2
for

Effectively pick 3 for two picks that will push out to near 20 and pick around 10 next year. Nup.

pick 2
for

Doubt it would happen. The 2 firsts aren't low enough.

Doubt it would happen. The 2 firsts aren't low enough.

It feels like there will be better offers. If GC is keen we get pick 5, a similar or slightly better pick next year, plus their second and third-round picks which we can package up to move up further, possibly for one of the Pies first rounders if a bid comes on Reef.

pick 2
for

"3 first rounders" always reads much nicer than picks 14, 16 & ~14.

I doubt North would do it and I wouldn't either.

The "massive rebuild" stuff is a bit of a media generated myth, so volume of picks is not necessarily an applicable need.

pick 2
for

How do I put this while being polite? Nah mate.

pick 2
for

We want quality over quantity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 2
for

11 + a 2021 second for 16 and your 2021 first.

2 for anything in the teens slides too far and I suspect there would be better deals for us.

11 + a 2021 second for 16 and your 2021 first.

2 for anything in the teens slides too far and I suspect there would be better deals for us.
I'm not sure how the points work out (checked & it's 1958 out & 2228 in), but would 11 & 30 get close to 14 & 16 if there was someone Collingwood really wanted about the mark & North thought their target(s) might slide?

The "massive rebuild" stuff is a bit of a media generated myth, so volume of picks is not necessarily an applicable need.
We want quality over quantity.

Was about to post the same thing:

Simpkin, LDU, Thomas, Taylor, Zurhaar, Larkey, Scott, Perez, Hayden, McKay, Mahony, Stephenson - all under 23 that have all shown enough at AFL level to suggest they at worst will be solid contributors, with a few of that group having potential to be elite players

That’s not to mention guys like Comben who the club are a massive wrap for, Xerri who we have earmarked to take over from Goldy, Atu/Young/Bonar who were recruited as we see them having significant upside

If we were devoid of any young talent, then trading back to accumulate more picks to pick up more young players makes sense. The players I mentioned is a fair group of players (again all under 23) with which to kickstart a rebuild. The thing for us now is adding further elite talent to that group - quality over quantity.

A mess, a shipwreck and going down sh*t creek because we have 13 changes to our list....
and apparently * are in a terrific position going into the draft even though they have 14 changes to their list.
Go figure.
I am so looking forward to next season.

pick 2
for

Nein.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

pick 2
for

King Corey

Three single level units in Melton, this offer.

pick 2
for

I know nothing and even i can tell that stinks, sorry

Also stop trading future picks

Shane Savage delisted by the Aints.

Has played well against us in the past, so would be a certainty for us to pick up in the past.

Is 29 years old, so doubt we will look at him now though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back