List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just love these media "professionals" who simply sit back and take pot shots at everyone.

I would love to see them actually have a crack at a real job themselves, see how they go, I reckon they would fail miserably.

Particularly when those involved (and not just from our club, from all clubs and in fact all walks of life) are making decisions and working hard to try and do their best by their club / company / etc. and all these clowns can do is criticize.

These scumbags (Barrett, Carowhine Wilson, Cornes) just make me sick.

The absurdity is not that you are against it, but that you even entertain it, and that you have the complete inability to factor that the bulldogs have to facilitate the points for the highest ranked kid in the draft.

It's a classic bright shiny object scenario that hooks the myopics. Congratulations. It's fitting that this thread is about to be taken out and shot with this ending.

Don't think the person who mentioned it said it was the Bulldogs from memory, I think we assume that it is.
Bulldogs finding the points for JUH is the Bulldogs problem, not mine. If they lose Dunkley they could get the points for JUH but I am not keeping track of what they are doing.

We should consider every possibility, no matter if we go through with it or not. If you told me last year we were going to get rid of Brown I wouldn't have believed it and I am still struggling with logic of Brown being moved on but that is happening regardless.

If we can move on Brown and Higgins does it seem like a stretch that we wouldn't with Tarrant?

Tarrant is 31, regardless if he stays or goes he doesn't have much time left, we have to get used to life without Taz sooner or later. All I said that with McKay playing well at FB, and us bringing Corr in, with Walker who has been solid, I don't think we will hurt defensively. Do you disagree with that? Our club gave Tarrant 93 points and Walker 92 despite him pushed forward, which probably hurt him in terms of his B&F polling as he was fairly useless as a forward but we had to throw a mature body up there.

I just don't think it will be the end of the world defensively speaking should Tarrant not be here. That being said, I do not want to lose him, but if I wasn't a North supporter and I was employed to make the list better, it is something I would definitely consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back