List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a veterans list anymore, Murphy would be on ok coin. There's rumours back when he signed that Charlie Curnow is on 800k.

It's fine if they are paying these guys, most of the list would be on low end of the scale but if Saad went there it's because they're finalising the side they think will win a flag. Would there be much spare after that?
Yep, scrapped at the end of 17. I cant believe they can put another 800k contract in their, even if they back loaded it.. I think Geelong are the real concern, not so much Carltank (yet)

Is there somewhere where this is published? I never know what opposition players are on and how their contracts are structured but it would be handy to know.
Not made public but its always reported in the media and you can give or take 1 or 2 either way I guess.. Would go both ways, some on less than what media give out and some on more.. its hard to tell but to go and stay at that s**t hole, you’d be on overs if anything

If a bunch of expert concussion medicos clear him, I’m not going to be deterred by Bigfooty doctors. This guy is a colossus with an incredible pair of hands. There’s your stop gap right there, and we’re in the box seat.

Make it happen Euge!

To be honest he's 24 so if the concussion issue is out the door he might not even be a stop gap.

Wasn't a bad defensive option either IIRC.

Where does he play? Hasn't got the speed/tank to go through the middle anymore and as a forward this year he kicked 1 goal 7 with several more shots that didn't trouble the scorers. I hope you are right but I have real concerns.

All valid points, 75...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just think we have had our fair share of players with long term injuries on our list , wouldn't take much for him to get another head knock.

Literally last resort stuff. If there's one spot left and we go for a long shot - yep, McCartin. But in the meantime, bigger issues to address.

I just think we have had our fair share of players with long term injuries on our list , wouldn't take much for him to get another head knock.
Yeah I can respect that stance. On the flip side though if we're going to have to recruit a handful of DFA's in order to fill out the list anyway, and he's been given the medical all clear then it's potentially a low risk high reward type move that you'll definitively know the results of by the time the contract is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed they “walk someone to the PSD like Hately.

We could grab Paddy next.

I’d rather take the risk on him, given the upside, than have a Garner, Turner or EVW on the list.
Well we need someone to fill Ben Jacobs spot, our list wouldnt look the same without a bloke standing around watching people at training.. get him in

I’d be happy with both.

Brodie is really homesick
...I get the feeling he’ll explode if he gets back home. Far more natural footballer compared to someone like Bonar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back