List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higgins probably didn’t think he’d be shifted off to the flank when he signed on.

from what I’ve heard, Garner, EVW and WW will not be offered new contracts

Seems excessive. If we trade out 2 or 3 as well that would be up to 17 off the list. Can't see us going into the draft with 10 picks.

Seems excessive. If we trade out 2 or 3 as well that would be up to 17 off the list. Can't see us going into the draft with 10 picks.
Going to be snapping up a lot of state league talent and delisted mature agers from other clubs. I can totally see that happening tbh.

Higgins probably didn’t think he’d be shifted off to the flank when he signed on.

from what I’ve heard, Garner, EVW and WW will not be offered new contracts
I’m taking this innuendo with a grain of salt, as we are apparently cutting half our list & drafting 13 teenagers.
However, i’d be very disappointed if we cut Will Walker. He has shown enough to get another year. He is one of our brighter young talents IMO.

Personally I’d be very surprised if Will Walker was delisted, unless there are genuine concerns about his body holding up. Rhyce singled him out as a positive after both games he played this year, clearly rated.

I thought Garner would definitely be going with that 11, however I understand them holding onto him given his hardness and competitiveness. His body is such a concern, and if he comes back from offseason out of shape, he’s done.

EVW papers are stamped as soon as Corr signs imo.

Personally I’d be very surprised if Will Walker was delisted, unless there are genuine concerns about his body holding up. Rhyce singled him out as a positive after both games he played this year, clearly rated.

I thought Garner would definitely be going with that 11, however I understand them holding onto him given his hardness and competitiveness. His body is such a concern, and if he comes back from offseason out of shape, he’s done.

Someone on here mentioned that we were actively looking for a new home for Garner. Not sure what's happened with that or if true at all.

Dunno about EVW... he still may hold his spot.
We just cut Maj, Durdin, McMillan & Pittard.
We don’t have much depth in the backline.
Maybe I’m just hoping though. I still have faith EVW can be a player, if he can have some luck on the injury front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon if these payers were not contracted Campbell, Turner, Tyson and Hall they too could be gone .
Tyson for sure. Hall & Campbell probably.
I reckon they’d keep Turner though. As much as he is bagged around here for his lack of scoreboard impact, his forward pressure was definitely missed this year. I think the coaches love him!

Dunno about EVW... he still may hold his spot.
We just cut Maj, Durdin, McMillan & Pittard.
We don’t have much depth in the backline.
Maybe I’m just hoping though. I still have faith EVW can be a player, if he can have some luck on the injury front

Yeah he’s an interesting one, definitely been unlucky with injury. Personally my back six next year (assuming we get Corr) looks like this:

McDonald - McKay - Corr
Perez - Tarrant - Hayden

Perez and Hayden both quick and good users, I think in the current game, backlines need two of these types of players. Hard for VW to get a spot ahead of the other 4.

Yeah he’s an interesting one, definitely been unlucky with injury. Personally my back six next year (assuming we get Corr) looks like this:

McDonald - McKay - Corr
Perez - Tarrant - Hayden

Perez and Hayden both quick and good users, I think in the current game, backlines need two of these types of players. Hard for VW to get a spot ahead of the other 4.

We generally rotate 7 through there, and we may need an extra in case of injury.

Whose underrating him?

A poster just said he had some mail that he might be delisted..

Him being mentioned as a delisting was brought up frequently in the first thread.

Is a better framed question - what warrants Walker to be as a potential delisting?

Him being mentioned as a delisting was brought up frequently in the first thread.

Is a better framed question - what warrants Walker to be as a potential delisting?

I don't think he should be delisted, but he has only reached 6 games in 3 years. Got back from major injury for 2 games then proceeded to pull a hammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back