List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently in talks with Adelaide. Got reported today. Pretty sad about it, would have been a good choice.

Couldnt quote your msg as the thread was locked but in agreement with you :thumbsu:

Wait, we're onto part II? This is madness. I think I contributed about 5 of the 10,000 posts on the other thread. Will try and lift for part II.

Give us your thoughts on Kombucha and Jo Silvagni then!

And if it’s nailed down we’re ripping the floor boards up.
And how many skeletons are being found in the process? Tbh what's happening has me intrigued as I don't remember a time like this where we are doing a full rebuild even if it hurts with some of the players potentially leaving. If it gets us a premiership that's all that matters

Shinboner1

Getting a little worried that the club isn't trying to find any coaching staff for the positions yet to be filled, also no news of mentor coach for Shaw if they decide to go that route. Hearing that Adelaide has already got a couple and chatting to guys like Chocco Williams, GWS got a new coach too. Would hate for North to take too long and get left behind with someone sub par. Maybe no news is good news but not when the club is in such turmoil with trades and coming off a horrible season.

I dragged your post across as it is relevant.

I was told we would be very tight on the soft cap , which is coaches etc for the next couple of years. Is why I get so pissed at how we could recruit a shitmen like Cox, pay him 500K to not play. And no one would question that.

But we can't afford coaches. There's something very ******* wrong with this current AFL model. Very ******* wrong. I admit my councilor calls me a justice warrior- well she can get ****ed. I aint changing.

Didn't they say that about Higgo a few weeks ago?

Things absolutely can change. But if Higgins is already on accelerated path to Geelong or wherever, they're not gonna throw him out of the plane too. I would be insanely shocked if he left.

Let's go!

GR, I rate your work and everything you do. But whats the chances you review the watermark on your vids? Any chance you can make it a little more transparent? It gets in the way a little when observing footage.. if you cant, ya cant and I understand why its there

Shinboner1

Getting a little worried that the club isn't trying to find any coaching staff for the positions yet to be filled, also no news of mentor coach for Shaw if they decide to go that route. Hearing that Adelaide has already got a couple and chatting to guys like Chocco Williams, GWS got a new coach too. Would hate for North to take too long and get left behind with someone sub par. Maybe no news is good news but not when the club is in such turmoil with trades and coming off a horrible season.

I was told we would be very tight on the soft cap , which is coaches etc for the next couple of years. Is why I get so pissed at how we could recruit a shitmen like Cox, pay him 500K to not play. And no one would question that.

But we can't afford coaches. There's something very ******* wrong with this current AFL model. Very ******* wrong. I admit my councilor calls me a justice warrior- well she can get f’ed. I aint changing.

Even if we are tight with the soft cap, he needs help
We need to recruit coaches & help for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shinboner1

But we can't afford coaches. There's something very ******* wrong with this current AFL model. Very ******* wrong. I admit my councilor calls me a justice warrior- well she can get f’ed. I aint changing.
Would be good if the AFL came out and gave the league some *in kind of clarity.. You should be able to move money around both caps, makes sense

Give us your thoughts on Kombucha and Jo Silvagni then!

My brother in law likes Kombucha, and he's a lazy overweight plodder, so I'm not even willing to try it.
He also likes Sandra Sully.

And the only Jo anyone in QLD knows is Bjelke-Petersen.

View attachment 970669

You could also use a Karcher to really get the sh*t cleaned up.

I mean from part one of this thread.
would wanna be an industrial Karcher, just sayin.
I get a lot of interest on line when i state I dust my house with a vac blower.👍 Impress your better half with your awesomeness. Can't dust under the couch..... stand the * back !

And how many skeletons are being found in the process? Tbh what's happening has me intrigued as I don't remember a time like this where we are doing a full rebuild even if it hurts with some of the players potentially leaving. If it gets us a premiership that's all that matters

There’s no guarantee life, but it’s certainly going to be a circuit breaker to the good win, bad loss, maybe sneak in the 8, maybe miss the 8 cycle weve been mired in.

Unhappy players? Unrest? Of course there would be. 11 players are gone, BBB and a few over 30s considering their options - don't think they are all out at a karaoke bar singing neil diamond songs. There would be a lot of unrest, lot of uncertainty. Lots of players would have their mate sacked or their locker neighbour gone. There will be stories in the media suggesting unhappiest place to be. Thats a given.

GR, I rate your work and everything you do. But whats the chances you review the watermark on your vids? Any chance you can make it a little more transparent? It gets in the way a little when observing footage.. if you cant, ya cant and I understand why its there

I'll see if I can reduce the opacity in future uploads. My Patreon videos are watermark free if you would like to support my work.

Meanwhile veteran journalist Damian Barrett believes Kangaroos star Todd Goldstein remains gettable, as the club enters a rebuild phase.

“I wouldn’t rule out (Todd) Goldstein from North Melbourne either,” he said.

“I know he’s contracted, he signed a contract last year but so did Shaun Higgins at the very same time and he’s looking elsewhere.

“If you’re saying ruckmen are the prime candidates this trade period, you’d be mad not to pick up the phone.”

Bar-rat Is a turd.
enough said.

Freo has delisted another four - Brandon Matera, Hugh Dixon, Tom North and Jarvis Pina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back