List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years from now scholars will write about how someone at some point posted Mason Cox's name in an entirely hypothetical trade scenario, and the board subsequently comprehensively lost their s**t about it for a solid 10k posts or more as though it were gospel spilled from Brady's mouth

Making coaches redundant would not have helped that
Reckon we should cop the cost of breaching as with a young group and a young coach, it will pay over the long run

Just draft Rhyce and his money can go under our vast space in salary cap

Brisbane went from basket case to finals relatively quickly but Fagan had been coaching in the AFL for years and was mature in more ways than one. I not sure that Shaw has seen enough footy administration to be a senior coach with such a difficult task lying ahead of the club over the next few years.

Luke Hodge was an essential part of the whole thing. Probably Tas is an answer but I do think an older wise head, if identified, will be essential to help along the bevy of youngsters coming along.
Soo reaming the draft for best part of a decade? Priority pick after priority pick never helped? Oh and Lachie Neale getting a big fat pay cheque? Playing your entire season at home in a bubble(?) .. yeh fagan is good, a leader of young men, but give me a *in spell... if it werent for the CWMIW 110% salary cap, could of been 120%.. you campaigners wouldnt have won s**t

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok good. Sorry I’m just catching up on this thread. Flipped out. Cox is a spud, a dud and a w***er.
Somebody started a rumour that Phillyroo has a north jumper with a Cox autograph.

IT’S HAPPENING

(For certain reasons that might actually be beneficial under the circumstances I admit).

And of course, the rumour is complete bullshit - I can vouch for that.

Give us your thoughts on Kombucha and Jo Silvagni then!
I take full responsibility for all kombucha related content that’s posted in the remaining trade threads.
North can fix me up once it’s over.

SpiderBurton22 can cover Jo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted him when he left the Suns but he’d just be another plodder in our forward line. Doesn’t have the endurance to be an effective forward.

Figure he plugs a hole... don’t have to keep him beyond 2021

If Cunnington goes, on top of Brown, Higgins, and to a lesser extent Polec, then that’s it. The club are pressing the self destruct button. I implore everyone concerned to NEVER consider trading Cunners- He is part of the fabric of North.
If these blokes get rid of Cunners, they may as well pack their bags as well.

This club will be a shitshow if they get rid of every bit of mature talent we have.

Figure he plugs a hole... don’t have to keep him beyond 2021
I can honestly see him just playing out his footy career in the WAFL rather than relocating to Victoria.
The small forward position needs a dead eye with endurance and genuine pace. Hard to find

If Cunnington goes, on top of Brown, Higgins, and to a lesser extent Polec, then that’s it. The club are pressing the self destruct button. I implore everyone concerned to NEVER consider trading Cunners- He is part of the fabric of North.

It isn't surprising that players would be upset that some of their friends have been let go.

But, it is the inevitability of sucking arse. We sacked Scott, we sacked assistants, we sacked development staff, recruiters, etc. It was an inevitability that we would get to the players if the rot continued.

If they aren't committed and do not buy in to where we are going and what needs to be done then I thank everyone for the service, I'd rather field an all 18 year old team that is committed than have people around who are not. People made way for every one of these people before them. We would have preferred if we didn't have to take drastic action but it is on the players for not performing, they must have known this was coming. We may be a not-for-profit organisation, but it isn't a charity. We expect players to perform. They are paid to perform.

I implore you not to believe the word of the stupidest afl rumour twitter out there.

Can anybody really see Cunnington wanting to play at another club? Or Tarrant? Or even Goldstein and Higgins?

For f***s sake guys, selling cattle doesn't mean we're selling the farm. No club in the history of all time has gone into a season with a team under 25-26 years old. We need maturity, we need bodies to protect the young blokes and we need leadership still.

Nobody we are separating with has shown the above in suitable measure.

Can anybody really see Cunnington wanting to play at another club? Or Tarrant? Or even Goldstein and Higgins?

For f***s sake guys, selling cattle doesn't mean we're selling the farm. No club in the history of all time has gone into a season with a team under 25-26 years old. We need maturity, we need bodies to protect the young blokes and we need leadership still.

Nobody we are separating with has shown the above in suitable measure.
CB209431-9758-47DF-BBAE-C1E431F0CF56.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back