List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we should permantely axe the position of a defensive coach. Obviously a position not needed judging by the angst on this board for a possible work around.

The work-around is heavily flawed if it's Heath Shaw, given:

1. his age
2. the axed players
3. the relationship with the coach
4. his stated indifference to coaching

The combination of all four (and especially 3) makes it untenable. I'm assuming that's the internal view as well.

I thought the throwing darts comment made it pretty clear it wasn't just one instance

If the commentary around Gaff is to be believed i.e. he was virtually over the line only for a last minute about-face than an ITK could take either position (coming/not coming) and claim to be correct.

The work-around is heavily flawed if it's Heath Shaw, given:

1. his age
2. the axed players
3. the relationship with the coach
4. his stated indifference to coaching

The combination of all four (and especially 3) makes it untenable. I'm assuming that's the internal view as well.

All of those are for the club and Heath to weigh up, if they deem it worth it then ive no problem. Not going to meltdown over it, its one fn list spot for one year.

Ok I've seen the light.

We need to cut a few more and assemble a crack team of DFAs and retirees to forge the path forward.

IN:
H.Shaw - fills the need for a 30something, nepotistically appointment, larrakin declining halfback
B.Gibbs - can mentor our next batch of early picks being a former #1 selection himself
D.Lang - let's show him what he missed out on not choosing us first time around
B.Reid - played in a premiership 10 years ago
M.Hibberd - saves us valuable development $$. Former BFNAAK now choc full of * funded gear
S.McKernan - stop gap until Charlie Comben reaches puberty
C.McCarthy - the Ziebull was right. We get our next franchise forward on the cheap from someone else's hard rubbish
C.Wagner - former favourite son. Like Jade Rawlings, gives us a chance to get in invaluable dees IP for nothing.
S.Jacobs - recent grand final experience, trade Goldstein for a top 60 pick and get this guy to cover us until we can break into the top 15 teams
W.Buzza - stick him at the membership tent on family days and most kids will think Ben Brown never left
Why worry until something actually happens? The finals haven't even started.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

All of those are for the club and Heath to weigh up, if they deem it worth it then ive no problem. Not going to meltdown over it, its one fn list spot for one year.

In relation to 3.... is there not a precedent there already with jade reporting to Brady as his ultimate boss?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think he throws that many darts though.
Agree to disagree.
If the commentary around Gaff is to be believed i.e. he was virtually over the line only for a last minute about-face than an ITK could take either position (coming/not coming) and claim to be correct.
And this time he guessed correctly.

He could very well know things that most don't , but of all the people that claim to have inside information this guy posts for 3 years before getting something right and now people are logging in to see what time he will post his next update.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree to disagree.

And this time he guessed correctly.

He could very well know things that most don't , but of all the people that claim to have inside information this guy posts for 3 years before getting something right and now people are logging in to see what time he will post his next update.

Oooh, do you know the time he's going to update? I'll make sure to log in.

Nah, I'm with you. FoF has generated more excitement than he's earned - just shows how we're all desperate to know what is happening behind the scenes.

I'm agreeing with you. He could be Brady himself for all I care.

I think those that have been around here a while know to take any ITK with a grain until it's actually official.

just shows how we're all desperate to know what is happening behind the scenes.
I applaud anyone who logs on and gives us bits and pieces they've heard and I tune in and read it all just like everyone else. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't, I get that.

I'm certainly not potting the bloke but there's only one messiah around here.

Heath Shaw: No
Merrett: No (unless he is in the PSD and I doubt that would happen)
Everyone else mentioned to date: No

Re Shaw: It takes time for players to gel, there is no point Shaw coming on board as a player for one year, it will just set us back another year. I think we need someone quick and aggressive who can help us get the ball out of the defensive 50, because Atley doesn't do it.

We didn't see a lot of Perez, but i liked the aggression he played with. I don't want to see him pushed out. So we have Tarrant, McKay and Corr for tall coverage. McDonald, Perez and Atley. Unless Atley is given the arse, and I can't see that happening, then I don't want Shaw pushing Perez out.

I applaud anyone who logs on and gives us bits and pieces they've heard and I tune in and read it all just like everyone else. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't, I get that.

Messiah? He's just a very naughty boy.

We didn't see a lot of Perez, but i liked the aggression he played with. I don't want to see him pushed out. So we have Tarrant, McKay and Corr for tall coverage. McDonald, Perez and Atley. Unless Atley is given the arse, and I can't see that happening, then I don't want Shaw pushing Perez out.

Don't think anyone pushes Perez out. If he's fit, he plays Round 1. Would also like to see Ronnie pressure Atley's spot

I'm surprised he didn't just reactivate his old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back