List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favourite son returning?

Who could that be?

Johnny Blakey?
Yeah the fave son bit sounds familiar.

That might have been it. There was definitely more than what I saw in those posts you screenshotted. The one with "in" as the only comment seems like it was edited.

Yeah the fave son bit sounds familiar.

That might have been it. There was definitely more than what I saw in those posts you screenshotted. The one with "in" as the only comment seems like it was edited.

Or... we could just wait and see what he says...?

Yeah, nah.

His head isn't in it imo.

Would have a crack if cheap but he won't be

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cheap in terms of what it would take to trade? The man is on the scrap heap at Freo, they’re not going to be getting much for him at all. To take that contract off their books they’ll be happy with any pick.

Like I said I can understand people not wanting him from an off field perspective, I have no idea the extent of his issues but if they’re minor or non existent he’s definitely worth a gamble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheap in terms of what it would take to trade? The man is on the scrap heap at Freo, they’re not going to be getting much for him at all. To take that contract off their books they’ll be happy with any pick.

Like I said I can understand people not wanting him from an off field perspective, I have no idea the extent of his issues but if they’re minor or non existent he’s definitely worth a gamble.
I don't think our culture is strong enough for these high-risk types. Hoges likes to get loose and lets it affect his career.

Favourite son returning?

Who could that be?

Johnny Blakey?
Would be a fantastic pick up , is phenomenal in what he does and his work ethic is second to none.
Was thinking Drewy myself but this makes more sense .
Drew was my next thought after Blakey so I don't think you are too far off the mark.

Kyron cant fu**in kick! FFS!
Sadly I agree, i like the kid, but his disposal is a massive concern to me, butchered it far too many times for my liking. When i was playing as a young fella, the best kicks of the ball were played forward. Even now its a bit of a cliche in commentary boxes when you see a defender miss a shot on goal "that's why he's a backman". BUT really the way the game is played now, your best kick needs to be the guy kicking out and linking up out of defence or its coming straight back. In that regard, clean disposal should be the number 1 priority in any recruit regardless if a free agent, trade target, draft pick or rookie. Next comes decision making and footy smarts followed by athleticism. You can build a tank....the best endurance athletes are not spring chickens. As for speed, you can play up tempo footy to compensate for lack of leg speed, Usain Bolt can't run as fast as a kicked ball, but that ball has to be delivered with precision and hitting that target is made all the easier if players spread and run into space for the ball carrier rather than be stationary. Sounds pretty basic, flip side of that is pressure when we dont have the ball disrupts opponents clean disposal.

They don’t really have to get rid of him, he fills a need until they have a go at Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back