2020 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing a Danger type match and trade for Crouch.

if its $700k would we?
I would imagine we'd be in discussions with the AFL to combine our Atkins/Crouch compo to make sure it's a pick 2.

If we can't do that then yeah I'd still match it. Force whoever it is to see how much they want him.

I would imagine we'd be in discussions with the AFL to combine our Atkins/Crouch compo to make sure it's a pick 2.

If we can't do that then yeah I'd still match it. Force whoever it is to see how much they want him.
I thought that the whole combine the pick has been debunked?

I thought that the whole combine the pick has been debunked?
It has .....cannot add together two compo picks

The other question to be asked though, is whether Gold Coast will still be getting their Compo pick this year, for being so poor ......it'll push out or 2nd round pick

surely not, they've been given enough
No Ones raised it yet ....but IIRC GC get an end of first round pick this year (or start of 2nd round) ......still the same pick no matter how you describe it

Lachlan Jones and Jase Burgoyne are two absolute rippers. Not speculative, but rather guranteed quality. Throw in Schofield and the likes of Bergman and Williams too. They are almost on par with GC when it comes to exciting lists
On par with GC list.....WTF??? That's where you completely lost me, post that on the Port Power forum and not even the biggest bias Port Power supporter would agree with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re Brad Intresting two Articles two differant outcomes,
1 "But a long wait for a resolution is on the cards, with the Crows threatening to match a rival offer and take negotiations to the limit "
2 "Adelaide won’t even come close to making an offer until they know what is on the table from rival clubs, and what compensation pick is available. "

Which one is correct. looking at it the Crows will match any deal but first they want to see whats they have to pay.
Finally the AFL clubs have woken up to how to use their rights to match offers for RFAs. Why set the market when you can match the best offer if it’s below your limit. And if it’s above your limit then you get compensation. Always the right strategy to wait and see.

I don't think so. Difference being Danger wanted to go, Brouch is happy to stay as long as he's not completely screwed over.

If we match, it'll be because we want to keep him at that price - not to force a trade.
Brouch will be the one doing the screwing if he gets $700k per season. That would be awesome. Hell for that amount, I would shift to Alberton. :drunk:

Well I lied, but I would consider it. :think:

this would be the perfect trade but i believe raz wants too much money and we have said no. it’s back in ports court.

any chance the admin can move the brad crouch discussion to another bcrouch thread im sick of it and want to hear from everyone on what else you would do with the list before i have to go back to the real world (work).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back