List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Hately was always expected to come back to SA. Port probably had the inside running. Funny what a difference 12 months makes.

You would have to be extremely homesick to risk your career going to Adelaide. The only real option given we don't realistically have room for him in our side.

You would have to be extremely homesick to risk your career going to Adelaide. The only real option given we don't realistically have room for him in our side.

Yeah apparently port has been very keen on him since the draft and shown more interest early than the crows but he’s looking for opportunity to play and he will get that at the crows

He would have a very strong shot of captaining them before too long as well if he wanted that.

Could pick for the Crows. Will end ip a Scott Thompson like get for them.

Would have loved him here but weve concentrated our efforts elsewhere

This is going to be interesting to watch. Could the Crows pick him up in the preseason draft? Essentially for free? GWS could miss out.

He was pick 14 in the 2018 super draft.

He's played 13 games in 2 years. Has shown he can play at the level..... far more than Chace Jones and the other muppet they picked who I cant even recall the name of.

GWS would want a pick in the teens you'd reckon. Whether they get it, who knows.

Would have liked Hately as an Ebert replacement at the start of the year, but watching him play I don't see any of the freak hardness at the ball or gut running that got Ebert to 250 games. Just looks proper vanilla to me and would be in & out of the team at HF.

At the Crows he'll get a lot of the ball but not do much with it, not losing any sleep there.

Would have liked Hately as an Ebert replacement at the start of the year, but watching him play I don't see any of the freak hardness at the ball or gut running that got Ebert to 250 games. Just looks proper vanilla to me and would be in & out of the team at HF.

At the Crows he'll get a lot of the ball but not do much with it, not losing any sleep there.

The lad you're looking for is already on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never understood the Hately hype, and I am glad we missed out.

UzczAX7.jpg

I reckon that makes it likely the Crows have been told Crouch intends to move, and the domino fell. Having said that, the two events don't need to be tied up in some way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back