List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Id prefer Hately as well.

Drew we probably need to think he may not make it, even though i like him. Hewett a definite upgrade.

Depends what happens with Wines. Sydney are very keen.l, or at least were last year. Involving Hewett in that trade would make sense
C4 mentioned a few months ago that Sydney are 3rd in the race behind Carlton and Essendon

Operation get rankine!
I have said from the get go he will be the best from his draft yr.
Having said that wouldn't swap Connor for him now but would be doing our best to get him outside of that.

I wonder is Marshall could swing back?

Don’t get me wrong, he looks to be progressing nicely as a 2nd tall forward, I just think he could be a genuine cool headed tall defender as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows will offer 2 high 1st round picks plus a Croach and also give Rankine a million a year.

That’s not even a joke they need to appease a very angry mob and that’s the only way I think they can do it.
They could have chased after him in 2018 but they went safe and took jones and mchenry :) . We sold a fair chunk of the farm and got 3 better players than them!!
The Rankine ship has sailed for the crows and I'm going to enjoy watching his career at the Suns.

The Crows will offer 2 high 1st round picks plus a Croach and also give Rankine a million a year.

That’s not even a joke they need to appease a very angry mob and that’s the only way I think they can do it.
That's not far off what they gave for Gibbs and look how that turned out.

There's an article about Harry Perryman being out of contract. He is an absolute gun who can play lock down defender to goal kicking mid. We really need to go shopping at gws this year. There's no way they can pay for all their players.
Big yes on Perryman

I wonder is Marshall could swing back?

Don’t get me wrong, he looks to be progressing nicely as a 2nd tall forward, I just think he could be a genuine cool headed tall defender as well.
Sorry. If worst post of the year was handed out they would cancel it because no one could ever top this.

probably a tad harsh - plenty of ‘forwards’ have become quite competent defenders. He could potentially become an intercepting defender but doesn’t really have the size or strength to play on the gorillas, which is a part of our defensive deficiency this year.

That being said, Marshall was trialled there in the SANFL, looked all at sea if I remember correctly. It would also waste his speed, agility and developing forward craft. It’s much harder to find and develop good forwards than it is to find a quality defender, so Marshall has to stay up front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back