List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t really fill a need for us though, maybe if he was taller.

I wouldn’t have a concern asking for Francis and Their first.
Ollie’s current market value is not worth Francis and a 1st.

He has become inconsistent, & was always unreliable by hand & foot.

Lol. If Francis was playing at port this year he would be getting slaughtered on this board. Wouldn’t be getting games over burton and McKenzie.

Was horrid today.

Also lol at port supporters blasting bonner for his defensive application then pining for Francis. Do these people watch football with their eyes open?

Last edited:
Ollie’s current market value is not worth Francis and a 1st.

He has become inconsistent, & was always unreliable by hand & foot.
Currently no, but he is contracted for 2 years and if Essendon are desperate then what we ask for needs to be reflective of those things.

I don't particularly want him either, doesn't fill a need for us.

Lol. If Francis was playing at port this year he would be getting slaughtered on this board. Wouldn’t be getting games over burton and McKenzie.

Was horrid today.

Also lol at port supporters blasting bonner for his defensive application then pining for Francis. Do these people watch football with their eyes open?

The grass is always greener...

Carlton dont seem keen on Wines. Their board is talking about Papley being the target they use their first rounder on. They even tried to trade for him last year and had Sydney accept pick 9 but it was a 3 way deal with Essendon who knocked back pick 9 for Daniher.

Since Carlton > Essendon > Sydney are the 3 clubs Wines was said to go to it looks like we may be in on a 3 way trade with these teams.

I could see the below or some mix of that depending on how bad Essendon is.
Papley > Carlton
Carlton 1st > Port
Wines > Essendon
Daniher > Sydney

that might be a start .. but expect sweeteners to be included

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In hindsight should of moved Ollie and kept Dougal and I have been 1 of Ollie's biggest fans but losing patience.
Ironically our biggest need being a tall defender when pushed 1 out we have been lucky McKenzie has been so good but still can't really understand why we moved Dougal on.

Need to find a genuine explosive quick small forward. I think they are critical on the narrow confines of Adelaide Oval. St kilda got numbers back and congested our structures. Really need a point of difference to work through the flood.

Need to find a genuine explosive quick small forward. I think they are critical on the narrow confines of Adelaide Oval. St kilda got numbers back and congested our structures. Really need a point of difference to work through the flood.
I agree Adelaide oval doesn't seem to suit our style of play which is abit concerning.

In hindsight should of moved Ollie and kept Dougal and I have been 1 of Ollie's biggest fans but losing patience.
Ironically our biggest need being a tall defender when pushed 1 out we have been lucky McKenzie has been so good but still can't really understand why we moved Dougal on.
Flipping Wines at the end of the season for a pick we can use to draft a highly rated key defender and offering some of the left over cash to Zac Williams as a free agent sounds like good business to me.

For mine I would be chasing Perryman, Hopper, Paddy Dow and Witherden.

Landing one or two of the first three gives us speed, class, improved storage work and all are young and goal kicking mids. Witherden is classy and doesn’t appear to be getting games at the Lions - can never have too many good kicks!

For late picks I would try and nab McKenzie and Petty. Both seem stuck in a cue, both are young, athletic and good sizes. Low risk but could become a decent KPD or perhaps forward.

Add Jones and Schofield and that would be a great trade period. Correct our age and midfield issues, add some KPP depth and probably only have to cough up Wines, some picks and, maybe, SPP.

Williams goes ok by accounts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back