List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s very simple

brad wanted to get the * out of that s**t club

the crows wanted to pretend that he wanted to stay and was only leaving for money and would stay otherwise

when the fact he wasn’t leaving for money became evident the crows s**t their pants and panicked for three days stalling to pretend they were doing something.

I’m laughing because crows fans are so worried about their capitulation in not matching that they’re worried about the wrong thing

what they should be worried about is what is so wrong at the club that a well paid senior player with a brother at the club and cushy media gigs would desperately want to leave....

... and why the club so desperately wants to hide this fact from their fans by pretending that there is nothing wrong at the club and that brad was supposedly leaving for money.

Never wanted Crouch even when everyone was going on about him. Not the type of player we need.

If it's not Bontempelli/Martin/Fyfe tier, I don't want to hear about any midfielders. That's what we need.
Does Mitch G fit...acknowledgment based on potential?

I thought he was a free agent for some reason but come to think of it wouldn’t have been at crows long enough I guess.

future 4th is a win for the crows as hartigan is delisted spud worthy.

He was a free agent, but Hawks traded for him so as not to dilute their compo for Isaac Smith. Same situation as us trading for Monfries in 2012 even though he was FA to make sure it didn't effect the compo for Pearce and Chaplin.

He was a free agent, but Hawks traded for him so as not to dilute their compo for Isaac Smith. Same situation as us trading for Monfries in 2012 even though he was FA to make sure it didn't effect the compo for Pearce and Chaplin.

What a *coup* for the Crows!!

They waited until Nov 4 to allow the deadline to just pass...
The video was uploaded to Youtube on November 3 by their media group.

I think it would also be appropriate for Port's socmed team to put out a thank you Brad Crouch video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still amazed hawks got a compo pick for the oldest guy on their list.

Still amazed hawks got a compo pick for the oldest guy on their list.

We should have squeezed out a first round pick for westhoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back