Remove this Banner Ad

Holden Hillbilly

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, St. Pauls Old Scholars
Cockatoo moving from Cats to Lions so those who had some hopes for him coming here can forget it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think he is what we need but is there any chance that Ollie's seeming about face in happiness at Port is due to us targeting Viney?

I don't think it likely but it could be one explanation.

P.s. the rumour Crouch has agreed to come to Port has been repeated again on the Crows board by a poster who claims to be ITK.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Adz2332

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think he is what we need but is there any chance that Ollie's seeming about face in happiness at Port is due to us targeting Viney?

P.s. the rumour Crouch has agreed to come to Port has been repeated again on the Crows board by a poster who claims to be ITK.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
and im fine with that!!!!

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Id say its more the fact we are winning and playing finals

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Apparently Viney has already said he has no intention of leaving Melbourne (not sure if he meant the club or the city)

Also the Crows board is a hell of a lot worse than us for having people "in the know"..... and this place is pretty bad at times. I'd be waiting for something more solid than that.

MitchIn3D

Boot-Studder
Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's probably been said before, but I can't believe that Brad Crouch is only 26. I thought he was way older than that. I'm on board with Crouch 100%.

Malibu#27

Premium Platinum
Feb 25, 2002
Barossa Valley
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Redbacks

Perhaps Ollies state of mind had nothing to do with on field or club related things.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom