List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt call it an unlucky 3rd.

Our inside mids got their arseholes ripped out in the 2nd half and we were very lucky richmond couldnt put it on the scoreboard.

We have a very long way to go to be legit.
Glass half empty thinking - when we kick badly its poor play and as far as I'm concerned if the Hartlett free kick not happen we would have defended the 1 point win. Our mids did get carved in the 2nd half but we carved them in the first half. We are good enough to win the premiership but wasn't to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glass half empty thinking - when we kick badly its poor play and as far as I'm concerned if the Hartlett free kick not happen we would have defended the 1 point win. Our mids did get carved in the 2nd half but we carved them in the first half. We are good enough to win the premiership but wasn't to be.
Over the course of the match they got fundamentally rolled.

4 centre clearances for any team over a match is pathetic.
Screenshot_20201021-114858_AFL.jpg

Now that crouch is gone , Adelaide will hit real rock bottom this year surely. What is their midfield?
Rory O'Riley, Riley O'Rory, Fogerty and Tyson Stenglein.

With the potential additions of Fantasia and Aliir the list depth is looking wonderful for next season. Would love to see Jonas drop off and play a roaming role, Aliir can come in and play that second ruck role and take that FB position which gives us more flexibility to play Georgiades, Marshall and Dixon up forward (which imo is a better combination than having Ladhams in the side)

Lil mock side

Jonas, Aliir, McKenzie
Hartlett, Clurey, Bryne-Jones
Duursma, Rockliff, Amon
Rozee, Marshall, Butters
Gray, Dixon, Fantasia
Lycett, Wines, Boak
Houstan, Georgiades, Burton, Powell Pepper

Then to add the depth with players that can most definitely play senior footy next year

Motlop, Bergman, Farrell, Drew, Mayes, Ladhams, Lienert, Mead, Jones (addition) Williams, Woodcock, Garner and Bonner

Even if we were to lose Drew and Bonner with those two trades we'd have wonderful depth with still a substantial amount of cash to spend. Crouch looks off the market now but could we have a play at someone like De Goey? Maybe some play at some taller players? Jake Carlile? Jesse Hogan? Could adding one of those senior bodies allow Georgie and Todd to develop more, I think it's worth a shot honestly, Boak, Rocky and Gray don't have too long left so it's worth a proper crack tbh

Okay so based on some rumours what I'm hearing is the following. Satisfies all parties.

Richmond:
OUT: Dustin Martin
IN: Hamish Hartlett, WB 1st rounder

WB:
OUT: Marcus Bontempelli, 1st rounder
IN: Jarrod Lienert, Sydney's 3rd rounder, Port 2nd rounder

Sydney:
OUT: Aliir Aliir, 3rd rounder
IN: Riley Bonner

Port:
OUT: Hamish Hartlett, Riley Bonner, Jarrod Lienert, 2nd rounder
IN: Dustin Martin, Marcus Bontempelli, Aliir Aliir
That was definitely not worth the stupid amounts of scrolling I had to do.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rory O'Riley, Riley O'Rory, Fogerty and Tyson Stenglein.

Fogerty has the tank of a Frampton.

See Knightmare tweeting about the fact Aliir Aliir can't get a game for the Swans. Contracted for 2021, but exactly the type of player we need.

Looks like the list management team agreed with me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back