List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VDS and Mikka were on PM in March but have heard nothing from them since, Kegsie had enough but is like a junkie, couldn't keep away, Sir Skid has disappeared unfortunately, however barrels is about again. Would be good to have those posters back, I reckon they would find the place a better place to talk footy.
Wait sir skid is gone?

Will Brodie might be a good get, he seems good to me but Dew hates him. Fiorini, 2MP and Brodie for this years first. Fiorini takes Hunter's backline spot, 2MP as a project ruck forward and Brodie as an inside bull. It could be a bit Carlton, taking a pile of rubbish or could be a real Schnieder and Dempster trade.
There's no way you could call 2MP a project player.
6 years in the system now and still pretty hopeless. Pass thanks.

However, Bodie and Fiorini would be worth a punt with junk picks.

Fiorini would be instant best 22, Brodie should be. 2MP is the only one that looks borderline. I'd rather not give it up either to be honest though.

Brodie was pick 9 in 2016 and gets good numbers when he plays. Looks like Tom Mitchell when he plays. You seriously can't see why Dew rates him so low.

Fiorini was a gun last year even.
Games: 21 Averages: 25.4 disposals, 4.2 marks, 4.8 tackles, 3.8 inside 50s, 3.7 clearances per game.
I thought the knock on Brodie was his tank and defensive running was non-existent?

He's definitely worth a look as a future 2nd round special.

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

was mentioned in something I was reading yesterday that Talia may be a chance if crows are going down the youth track

he would be good for a couple of years
Isn't Talia more a full back type like Howard? Would those two work well together or so they both prefer to be the deepest defender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As is Merrett leaving Essendon.
Its the Mad season where every ------------ tries so hard to make out he is an ITK , Its really like darts night at a country pub , keep throwing and sooner or later one will hit

No contract offer, Hawthorn keen as is Geel, Hawks need to replace Stratton,Jake would need to have a blinder in the final if he plays at all.
His Mrs is Due next week , that aside not sure he plays regardless and your right id be betting he doesnt get another contract with us

VDS and Mikka were on PM in March but have heard nothing from them since, Kegsie had enough but is like a junkie, couldn't keep away, Sir Skid has disappeared unfortunately, however barrels is about again. Would be good to have those posters back, I reckon they would find the place a better place to talk footy.

You're right mate, i couldn't stay away. I never left coz of the BS in here though, i just skip over the arguments. Not that it wasn't tedious, i just didn't let it get to me and didn't get involved in it.

It was other stuff that pushed me away.

I am in regular contact with Skid. He still reads here but doesn't have much interest in coming back as a poster.

I thought the knock on Brodie was his tank and defensive running was non-existent?

He's definitely worth a look as a future 2nd round special.

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know what it is. He looks like a Tom Mitchell clone when he plays. Dew really doesn't rate him. He's first dropped even after being in their bests.

taranto is a bullshit rumour. Brian speaking has been told rubbish & then tweeted it. Taranto not going anywhere.

Yeah, if there was one player GWS would want to keep it would be Taranto. I can't imagine it's true. They'd be better to dump someone like Callan Ward who is at the end.

Isn't Talia more a full back type like Howard? Would those two work well together or so they both prefer to be the deepest defender?

He's probably more a one on one defender but I don't think Howard is necessarily that only. Coffield is good as a pure intercept defender and can play the sweeper role while the two talls are more accountable types. I think that's why Carlisle isn't playing much to be honest, he's really a loose sweeper with great intercept game but you don't really need 2 in one backline. If the ball gets behind him he doesn't offer much else.

I looked it up and I think he's younger than I realised like 27 or something.

Will be 29 in a couple of weeks. Not against getting him though.

Swap for Dunstan?

Maybe need some pick trades to balance it out but I think something could work there.

No thanks. He wasn’t interested in getting involved with the Steven deal. No point bailing him out of the team that won’t play him. He’s not that good, anyway. He made his bed.

He's very slow, he's like a slightly more productive Dunny. Probably has scope to be good still but I think I'd prefer other options like Caldwell.

Will be 29 in a couple of weeks. Not against getting him though.

Swap for Dunstan?

Maybe need some pick trades to balance it out but I think something could work there.

Not quite as appealing as I remembered. He seems to have been around for about 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back