List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more like ..Don't dis Jye cuz you blokes don't know wtf you're talking about.
Yeah absolutely. I’ve literally never seen the lad play either juniors or seniors. Well I may have but don’t recall watching him play any games so not comment here. If our club and the club that currently has him are putting decent contracts in front of him, and their captain talking him up so much, I’m sold. Will back in our list management based on recent calls.

Tom Browne with exclusive news “Essendon now front runners for Caldwell”
******* LOL. Absolutely no way they are unless they’re offering him an absolutely ridiculous offer he cannot refuse.
What absolute bs. He’s just copied everyone else’s news and gone with that they are infront now. How would he know whose in front? What a crock

Sinclair seems to be playing an interesting role.

He doesn't seem to be starting back but drifts into defence and gets most of his touches in the back half.

Then he'll have little stints in the middle where he often has an impact.

I've always rated him but was just unsure where he'd fit in once Hill came as he's played his best footy on the wing prior to this year.

He's been huge for us this year.
I think you nailed it:
Sincs is performing a Luke Hodge type role for us at the moment, generally a kick behind play in midfield but also coming up to the contests.
- St Kilda Senior Analyst, Darren O’Shaughnessy

Sinclair has almost cemented his spot for mine. He’s just too good with ball in hand, if we get some more mids there’d be some shuffling around before he lost his spot no doubt.

You don’t see it all the time but he’s definitely still got it. 9:05 left in the first quarter from their game against Brisbane if you want to see it. Scoops up a ground ball IIRC then dodges and weaves a couple.
Thanks for that mate, not the cleanest vision but was able to find it

If you could somehow manage to get off your arse and successfully apply to become the GWS List Manager within the next 2 weeks then I, many, many St Kilda fans, the St Kilda Football Club & Jye Caldwell would greatly appreciate it :D #takeourfuturefourthandrun

I'd make Dildoro look like a pussy.

Forgot about Heppell too

So Hepppell, Shiel, McGrath, Merrett, Smith, Parish

Are they not all the same player?

Heppell the only one that's not a full on midget.

Only way it makes sense is if their are more players leaving?

And Zaka.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the news MG. You said the other day that Gags has landed another one. Was that Caldwell or someone else??? Pm me if you want :)
From memory, the timing of that was about when MG seems to think JC signed. “Another one” possibly not meaning an extra player, just meaning another signature ie Caldwell’s.

I have deliberately watched Caldwell as much as I could this year. He's not done much. Hately hasn't either but he's done some really nice passages of play that looked like he was the better player at this point to me. If you take out their junior form Hates looks closer to best 22.
Jye’s short career at GWS has been hampered by issues of focus and concentration 🤪

1fbVsrR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back