List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought political discussions were banned, but I’ve just read through 60 pages of what seems to be a borderline fetish for Scomo in these parts

I don’t know what “inbox” is supposed to be a euphemism for, but everyone seems to want him in it!

It took me a minute to get that.

Looks like Ratts would rather play him on the wing than in defence.
Seems strange given he was a revelation in defence last year and his form on the wing was pretty average if we're being honest.

He's such a great mark that I like him either forward or taking intercepts down back.

true but i get where hes coming from,some nitwits hark up at the thought of losing anyone,we have to let some go,bruce going last year was the worst thing on the planet in some peoples minds,dont worry about the rhinos or north korea,that turned out quite ok thus far,we just have to let some go,dont think anyone says get rid of all 10/11 names that keep popping up,as well as the 6 already gone,but some need to go
Some do need to go, ideally ones we can get something back for since we have so few picks.

But some will need to stay on as depth players and will play games next season. Thats just the reality of AFL. No side fields 22 good players every single week.

In the unlikely event that Taranto wanted to come I just can't see how we could get a trade done.

It takes more than 22 players to win a flag. We get rid of everyone on that list in one season than we are screwed after 1 or 2 injuries next season.
I know , but these are the players we have to start to up grade now , our best 25 players are basically set but if we can upgrade at least 4 of the backup players , we will be going well.

Paton - Howard - Wilkie
Long - Carlisle - Coffield
Jones - Steele - Hill
Billings - Membery - Butler
Gresham - King - Battle

Marshall - B.Crouch - Hunter Clark

Ross , Hannerbery , Ryder , Sinclair

Bytel , Kent , Byrnes , Lonie , Webster , Dunstan , Clavarino

Hind , Phillips , Geary , Marsh , Parker , Connolly , McKenzie , Alabakis , Roberton
we upgrade at least 3 or 4 of these guys and we will be far stronger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many mods on here.

If you dont like it do what George says instead of sooking like Phil Gould at a Penrith GF loss.

If anyone was gullible enough to fall for it, more fool you.

Wanting posters banned FMD

You want George to ban himself for joking about talking to the CEO about a fictitious trade as well?

Get over yourselves.
If chief saves bigfooty whos gonna save George?

The thing with Seb Ross is he's the guy you want as your fourth or fifth best mid. He played as no.1 or 2 for most of his Saints career. Now we have a number of guys to help him and people suggest trading him? Makes no sense to me. The more good mids we get around Ross, the better Seb will be. He had a good finals series too.

Good point. So all we have needed for Seb to be playing well, is for the Saints to get better mids, who can get the ball for Seb, do Seb's tagging role and best of all anticipate where Seb's random handballs and mystery kicks go.

I looked in my inbox because I never receive PMs and turns out I do have a bit of juicy info for everyone

View attachment 995192
images

I know a mate who knows a mate who knows Fyfe and there is no way he is leaving WA. he loves to help out on the farm in Lake Grace and surf down in Margs.

I've also heard that Jesse Hogan isn't that popular down Freo way so we might be able to get him for a 3rd or 4th rounder, you've heard it here first.

Lol.

Here's the ones I follow, most of the time on the money;

stavro#4
Simpsons Saint
PrinceofSeaford
Sainterman73
Moorabbin Ghost

I'll throw Stewart66 in there too but I don't follow him because he is an active poster (floods the news feed lol)
GAGF.

This Jack Steven bloke looks like he's on the outer at the Cats, we sbould make a play for him, Lonie and a 3rd rounder should get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back