List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you have no idea who I am and who I know. I'll just say I know his girlfriend and know a hell of a lot more about this than you do.

Diesel Williams' daughters new boyfriend is Brad Crouch tho?

Mate you have no idea who I am and who I know. I'll just say I know his girlfriend and know a hell of a lot more about this than you do.
You realise someone on this board knows Greg Williams daughter though? So that trumps any of your ‘connections’.

Don't you mean saints get crouch, 20 and a late pick?

I'm with our mulleted crows mate, I can't see the AFL allowing such blatant manipulation of the system.

The AFL love manipulating the competition- but they shy away from methods that are so public and obvious.... there would need to be more to it in order for the dummy AFL media types to run with a stupid cover story.
Yes, i meant that’s what we get from the crows. We also get 20 but Adelaide never had that to begin with so they’re not really losing it.
I can’t see Crouch getting them pick 2.

If the club rated Carlisle, they wouldn't have dropped him for a month. If the club rated Carlisle, he'd have signed by now. Everything I've read suggests he wants to stay at the Saints but it seems (from rumours) that our contract for him is less than what other clubs are offering.

He's our best defender, and if it was my choice he'd be captain.
Regardless of whether he stays or not Carlisle is not a leader , drops his bundle and sulks way to easily. Would almost be the last guy in the team re being a leader.

I would be disappointed to lose him as I reckon we have invested a lot of money for little return given the suspension and back injury and he is a good player against the right opponent when he can intercept.

The issue that I see is that he is slow on the lead and bends like a 90 year old man these days so can be exposed. Plus has a real annoying habit of lazy kicks of one or two
Steps that he chips in the air.

He is good enough to be in our best side but not a player you would throw massive dollars or offer a long term to any more.

Regardless of whether he stays or not Carlisle is not a leader , drops his bundle and sulks way to easily. Would almost be the last guy in the team re being a leader.

I would be disappointed to lose him as I reckon we have invested a lot of money for little return given the suspension and back injury and he is a good player against the right opponent when he can intercept.

The issue that I see is that he is slow on the lead and bends like a 90 year old man these days so can be exposed. Plus has a real annoying habit of lazy kicks of one or two
Steps that he chips in the air.

He is good enough to be in our best side but not a player you would throw massive dollars or offer a long term to any more.
This.
I also think the reason he was dropped or out of the side so long was that we knew he was going to leave the hub at some stage so we had to prepare for life without him.

I think he’s going to have to get comfortable signing 1 year deals with us.
The club are probably happy for him to explore his options for longer term deals. Don’t think we’re actively shopping him

Yes, i meant that’s what we get from the crows. We also get 20 but Adelaide never had that to begin with so they’re not really losing it.
I can’t see Crouch getting them pick 2.

sorry to intrude but all st kilda supporters should listen to this podcast last Friday at 0543 pm Melbourne time with Tom morris

xavia Ellis ‘ it’s time for a beer l start at 12 10 minute

now add Tom Morris to rendell,Edmund, sos, even Damian barret. All indicate the same

it’s happening the negotiations for lodging Monday
by days end

brad crouch will be a saint on 4 year deal with trigger for fifth 3.5 to 4 mill
saints will still have pick 15 to play with
adelaide will have pick 2 in the national draft

and no salary dumping of players , no draft tampering

happy days for St kilda Adelaide and brad crouch

sorry to intrude but all st kilda supporters should listen to this podcast last Friday at 0543 pm Melbourne time with Tom morris

now add Tom Morris to rendell,Edmund, sos, even Damian barret. All indicate the same

by days end

Keep trying to convince yourself champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

by days end

Haha paying 900k for Brad Crouch to play 12 games a year is not "happy days" for St Kilda at all.

by days end

Cool so we’ve nearly doubled our offer and rooted our cap to get you a better pick, sounds legit.

Nowhere near on the same level.

Mcevoy and savage for pick 19 was a fair deal on it's own for both parties.

There is nothing even remotely similar about pick 15 for 20, crouch and a 3rd.

That is an insanely lopsided trade when viewed in isolation.

Not to mention it was a deal done with us- who had nothing to do with the buddy RFA bid that got them pick 19 in the first place.
Yes this is completely true IF we were getting Crouch through a trade but if we get him through free Agency compensation so they are two completely separate events.

If our offer to Crouch is assessed by the AFL as End of Round 1 compo and Adelaide do not match. End result they get Pick 20 we get Crouch.

Then we trade our Pick 15 (now 17) which is worth 1025 points for Pick 20 (now 22) which is worth 845 so the shortfall is 180 points or Pick 58. Since its equal on the AFL points system there's no way the AFL could argue against such a trade.

The big negative against the scenario is whether Adelaide believe that pick 17 is adequate compensation for losing Crouch. I doubt they'd be happy so then we start throwing sweeteners into the 2nd trade (like Roberton/Dunstan/Webster for free) then the AFL may look more closely.

But then again they didn't seem concerned last year when we tossed Acres into the Hill deal for a bag of left over chips.

by days end

chanel9 news saying no where near 800. I suspect 650 x 5. I am happy with 650 but x5 worry,but alternative is pick 22 = 30 so just have match

papers lodged monday

we just have keep him

brad wins gets 5 years loves the club and Adelaide all he ever really wanted

st kilda have no assists

pick 17 become 22 no good
next first but don’t think use it in a trade
next second
and some crap salary dump players

not much work with

i think he stays and crows get burnt few more years, saints loose him, and brad gets what he wanted initially

pick 1 out the door

Can go any club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back