List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joffa's latest trade whispers:
1. Crouch 100% will become a Saint unless he goes somewhere else
2. Higgins a big chance to come unless he stays or gets a different offer
3. Interstate utility being examined, can play back and forward, sideways but mostly in the VFL
4. Backup ruck may or may not be someone from interstate or Victoria. May be McKernan or someone else
5. 2-3 players big chance to either be traded or stay.
6. Looking to secure more draft picks by either trading players or swapping picks with either Victorian or Non Victorian clubs
7. Tim Taranto still on the radar for either GWS, or a different club.

Analyse that sentence.
Adelaide need to be very careful here.
That is getting very close to a charge of draft manipulation.
The free agency compo pick is a gift of the AFL, not the outcome of a negotiation between two clubs.
Given that the calculation is secretive how the hell would know what we have to pay him to achieve this anyway.

Joffa's latest trade whispers:
1. Crouch 100% will become a Saint unless he goes somewhere else
2. Higgins a big chance to come unless he stays or gets a different offer
3. Interstate utility being examined, can play back and forward, sideways but mostly in the VFL
4. Backup ruck may or may not be someone from interstate or Victoria. May be McKernan or someone else
5. 2-3 players big chance to either be traded or stay.
6. Looking to secure more draft picks by either trading players or swapping picks with either Victorian or Non Victorian clubs
7. Tim Taranto still on the radar for either GWS, or a different club.
Bookmarking this

Ah forget it. No more updates until trade day starts. This is a joke.
johnnyray I’m so sorry I posted a picture of you with a picket up your arse and challenged you make a call on well anything.

johnny please don’t go you’re very amusing if nothing else, so please don’t go.

This is an example of type of stuff being posted by Adelaide nuffies in the crouch thread:

"sure they do, 2020 1st, 2021 1st, 2020 2nd..plenty of picks there and the crows will want a few of them. Why should St Kilda get the free hit of a quality mid and not have to adequately pay for it."

They seriously have NFI to even basic concepts to how RFA works.

This is an example of type of stuff being posted by Adelaide nuffies in the crouch thread:

"sure they do, 2020 1st, 2021 1st, 2020 2nd..plenty of picks there and the crows will want a few of them. Why should St Kilda get the free hit of a quality mid and not have to adequately pay for it."

They seriously have NFI to even basic concepts to how RFA works.
Id just like to say to everyone that while i might live over in SA i was not born over here
Repeat
Not born over here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gags was part of the team when we signed D Mac for 3 years. So let’s not start jerking him off

Rookie error.
But he’s learnt a lot since those days.

I hope we walk away if Adelaide want to make things difficult.

They need to get it through their heads that if no one wants to pay him enough for band 1 compo, then he isn't worth band 1 compo. Doesnt matter that they want pick 2 if Crouch isn't worth that much.
Say that again ,I don’t think they understand.

Mikka also happens to be living in Queensland at the moment, where our club has been for the last four months.
Would not surprise me if he was Noosa based either.
Catch up for a beer a punt and saints goss in surfers next week Mikka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back