Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is it possible to give Crouch 4 x $800,000 with Adelaide paying part of his salary, say 4 x $150,000 ?
That way we get our man & Adelaide get their band 1, band 2, Band aid or whatever they’re after to patch the hole in their stinking sinking ship.
Or is that rorting the system?
Not possible unless we trade for him, which would defeat the purpose.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Extremely credible source but they couldn’t tell me who due to confidentiality which I respect. Said it would be in the media Monday.
I’m no ITK but thought I’d update on what little I do know.

Has to be Carlisle or Lonie but no way Carlisle returns. I’m going with Lonie. Outside chance Mckenzie, Savage or Robbo. I don’t believe Ross will go despite the rumours.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
One of our boys has requested a trade to Essendon.
Dealing with Dodoro will be fun.
Bloody hell I hate dealing with Essendon.

I assume it’s Ross so now we can enjoy weeks of idiots on trade radio and elsewhere trying to explain how saads worth two firsts but pick 41 should be about right for Ross.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Bloody hell I hate dealing with Essendon.

I assume it’s Ross so now we can enjoy weeks on idiots on trade radio and elsewhere trying to explain how saads worth two firsts but pick 41 should be about right for Ross.

Ross is contracted.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Has to be Carlisle or Lonie but no way Carlisle returns. I’m going with Lonie. Outside chance Mckenzie, Savage or Robbo. I don’t believe Ross will go despite the rumours.
Savage, Webster, Robbo or DMac would make the most sense considering Essendon has lost Saad and McKenna, but I doubt it.

I hope it's not Ross, especially with Dunstan all looking like going out. Crouch in but Ross and Dunstan out doesnt make the midfield any better.

Carlisle would never go back.

Do they need a small forward? Lonie would be the ideal one to go.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Savage, Webster, Robbo or DMac would make the most sense considering Essendon has lost Saad and McKenna, but I doubt it.

I hope it's not Ross, especially with Dunstan all looking like going out. Crouch in but Ross and Dunstan out doesnt make the midfield any better.

Carlisle would never go back.

Do they need a small forward? Lonie would be the ideal one to go.

Agree with those names most likely. Webster and also Dunstan the two I forgot.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Agree with those names most likely. Webster and also Dunstan the two I forgot.
Another who is out of contract and has links to Essendon is Hind.

They were going to draft him when we traded up to get him. From their VFL program and with their outs at half back, he could go there and play his original position. Unlikely anyone would be interested but you never know.

LOL if it’s Billings.
They’re getting excited at the possibility 😉

1YiGdby.gif

Roddy Grant

Tier 5 ITK - formerly Indie Rock
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jan 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Extremely credible source but they couldn’t tell me who due to confidentiality which I respect. Said it would be in the media Monday.
I’m no ITK but thought I’d update on what little I do know.

If you are right with this then that makes you an ITK BTW.

What else do you know? Tell us more.....

(heads up, you will be hung out to dry as soon as one of your predictions doesn’t eventuate).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back