List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was locked up a month ago like that guy suggested, then we would already have the assets to get it done instead of needing to find cap space and picks for it to happen.

How could we already have the assets when trade week hasn’t even started?

We can’t generate cap space until we can trade players out either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikka84 simply posted "welcome to the club Like Parker" and as far as I'm aware hasn't offered any elaboration.

Almost every other post in this thread about Parker has come from myself, gringo2011 or PandaG expressing some cautious optimism. A few people have said Mika has been in the money before, would love if they could provide some record. It would be really handy to keep an archive of correct ITK predictions.

Skiddies obviously got some good mail about Treloar being pushed out. I do wonder whether any mayo has been added from the Chinese whispers routine. Maybe the original source knew he was getting pushed and wouldn't leave Melbourne and has out 2 and 2 together and landed on 5, that he will obviously be traded to St Kilda.

If I am Collingwood, I reckon I would try and trade Stephenson and Beams to North for a 4th rounder, rather than push out Treloar personally. Other ways to ease cap space.

Of the mids being talked about, my preferences would be:

Dunkley
Parker
Treloar
Crouch

hahahahahahahahahaha so good those arseholes don't just get a free hit. 1 million would be their three firsts. Will also benefit in destroying their youth rebuild

Fan bloody tastic

Very ballsy from the Giants - love it!
About time the Cats got some pushback.

Last edited:
Not the first time Ross’s stats have been compared to top line midfielders because they appear favourable. Ross for mine is a very vanilla mid. He doesn’t take risks, mainly because his skills won’t allow him to, & he lacks impact on games. Just cruises through matches IMO. Like Newnes & GOAT I don’t think we would miss him.
Big difference between Ross and Crouch , Crouch gets more of his own ball more and can break lines at stoppages.
Once again stats don't show this , they also don't show the amount of times Ross handballs backwards after receiving the ball which is always never taking the game on and most of his possessions were picked up in the backline getting feed the ball as we were getting flogged in 2018 , 2017 etc.
In saying this I by now means want to say Ross is a average player because he is not , it just could be the type of game he had to play to try and stop the bleeding as we were been slaughtered and it could easily be why he had a awful season because he has to find a new way to find the ball , attacking football is a game plan his has not developed yet but I'm sure he will develop it.
Letting him go for nothing is not smart , because trade wise is not worth losing him.

The reason we are after Crouch is he is a contested player who can breaks lines and will be perfect fit along side of Steele and can have the same impact Neale has had at the Lions.

Mikka84 simply posted "welcome to the club Like Parker" and as far as I'm aware hasn't offered any elaboration.

Almost every other post in this thread about Parker has come from myself, gringo2011 or PandaG expressing some cautious optimism. A few people have said Mika has been in the money before, would love if they could provide some record. It would be really handy to keep an archive of correct ITK predictions.

Skiddies obviously got some good mail about Treloar being pushed out. I do wonder whether any mayo has been added from the Chinese whispers routine. Maybe the original source knew he was getting pushed and wouldn't leave Melbourne and has out 2 and 2 together and landed on 5, that he will obviously be traded to St Kilda.

If I am Collingwood, I reckon I would try and trade Stephenson and Beams to North for a 4th rounder, rather than push out Treloar personally. Other ways to ease cap space.

Of the mids being talked about, my preferences would be:

Dunkley
Parker
Treloar
Crouch

I thought it was announced Beams has retired the other day and the payout was sorted? Maybe not but I saw something about Beamsy.

Parker is a pipe dream imo. Everything the guy has said in the past about loving Sydney, every few years a rumour emerging about him returning to Melbourne that hasn’t eventuated, I can’t see it being true now as good as Mikka’s mail usually is.

I'd be content with an early second rounder for Seb.

He's been a good player for us over the journey.

But if Essington prove to be cucks to deal with, I would be more than happy to walk away since he is contracted.
they could trade one of 6/7 or 8 if they get that for saad,for brisbane or geelongs 2 late first round picks and use them on seb and caldwell

Not if we only get pick 30 like some were suggesting thats all Ross is worth.
Why is Ross wanting out , he is our vice captain and on good money - he has had a bad year and wants out , he should just put his head down and show how good he really is - not put up the white flag and creep off to some soft football club.

Why is Ross wanting out , he is our vice captain and on good money - he has had a bad year and wants out , he should just put his head down and show how good he really is - not put up the white flag and creep off to some soft football club.

All this came from Gary Lyon saying on air that he had mail that Seb Ross was having a tour of Essendons facilities.

Someone else posted on here (I didn't hear or see it referenced elsewhere) that Tim Watson got a text message off Seb which essentially said that Gary needs to find better sources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We dont know if he actually does. Gary Lyon said he toured the Essendon facilities earlier in the week but Tim Watson knew nothing about it and no journo has been able to back up what Lyon said either.

Until someone else backs up what Gary says, I'd be guessing its false.

Who tf is “Goobs”?
More importantly who is his mum?
Also boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back