List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think talent wise they are on par, Seb is a bit more outside than Crouch though. Seb has more run, better disposal efficiency and only 2 contested possessions a week less than Crouch playing an outside role. 1.2 clearances a game less too. They are less different than you'd imagine. You'd hope Crouch has further improvement though once he moves.

if seb has better disposal efficiency we should can any move for crouch right now,i havent been able to predict the ball landing straight on an opponents chest lace out from a seb short pass,since number 19 was known for 16 year old girls,rather than clunking great marks with a great smile,handball or boot the shix out of the fxxking thing seb,YOU CANNOT SHORT PASS THE BALL

Some kent with a handle bar moustache and a head like a dropped pie.

Mum was ultimate next level MILF.
Are we sure he was her biological son?

if seb has better disposal efficiency we should can any move for crouch right now,i havent been able to predict the ball landing straight on an opponents chest lace out from a seb short pass,since number 19 was known for 16 year old girls,rather than clunking great marks with a great smile,handball or boot the shix out of the fxxking thing seb,YOU CANNOT SHORT PASS THE BALL

Inside players generally have worse disposal.

Young cheap - proven capacity to win the ball - huge list of quality mids in front of him at the Cats.

I have the feeling that some club is going to get very lucky.
1604120537367.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period starts Nov 4th and by the looks with Carlisle not signing it is not looking good for him to stay , same goes with Lonie , looks like there fate is sealed.
Anyway Lonie trade should do the trade for Jack Higgins , Carlisle is the one we didn't need to lose and we will not be able to replace for what we get for him.

Trade period starts Nov 4th and by the looks with Carlisle not signing it is not looking good for him to stay , same goes with Lonie , looks like there fate is sealed.
Anyway Lonie trade should do the trade for Jack Higgins , Carlisle is the one we didn't need to lose and we will not be able to replace for what we get for him.
Reckon if we lose Carlisle then we may line up another mature defender to make do for a few years.
I hope like hell it aint Hurley (as HS suggested) but who knows what Lethers will have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back