List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s such a dumb theory that Crouch has both decided to leave, but then he’s also happy to stay at the wooden spooners if the crows match his contract.

I hope he goes into the draft, I don’t want one of our rivals getting draft pick #2 by cheating the FA system.

If it’s good enough for Carlton to walk J Martin to the club then I’m happy to risk losing him and do the same if the crows want carry on like spoilt kids about the present they get from the AFL.
I think that theory is called Schrodinger's Crow.
giphy.gif

We'll get a 4th for Webster unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, teams don’t even know list sizes etc.

Isn't that a total disgrace by the AFL? To be on the eve of the AFL trade period and not even be in a position to tell teams how many players they can have. Absolute failure.

Personally think they need to leave the list sizes alone.

We better not trade for B Crouch. FA or walk away. He's a good player but we could use the money elsewhere if a trade is required *cough* Treloar *cough*
I’m hoping that is their grand plan.

If we are intent on letting Jimmy Webster go, add a 4th Rd pick and upgrade to 3rd rd at least. I will be disappointed if he goess, I would rather it be Savage.

* BigFooty.

That’s it, I’m done.

I went to watch my nieces dance concert this morning and one of the routines was focussed around flamingos. Couldn’t get JohnnyRay out of my head the hole time and all I could hear was “can go any club”.

This place will cook me before trade period ends.

Webster is a good player.

This actually hurts our depth.
Didn't play a game this year
Don't think it will make a difference

Even Dan Butler was pick 56. Surely a contracted Jimmy is worth more.

And yes, Dan has been amazing, but we didn’t know or expect this when we did the trade

I used to be one of Webster's biggest fans. There was a time when he was the player I was sure would be our next All Australian. But the blokes body can't handle the rigours of footy.

He's not a great depth option because he's likely to be unavailable when needed.

If he is on a 2 year deal at $450k+ then he is an ideal salary dump.

If we get a 4th for him it is a win. We really don't need more depth in this area but if we really did we could go and get Marley Williams or Jasper Pittard on minimum wage.

If Jimmy is happy to go, all the best to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back