List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR talking up our chances of freeing cap and getting Treloar as well.

Our first for their future first plus they pay 300k.

That would be something
Crouch
Treloar
Higgins
McKernan as a backup

Nice
That would still leave us in the possie to offer Bing to coome home next year

Damo just said that the Pies would pay the $300k per year over the life of the contract on Treloar. If that's the case, we'd be silly not to.
Asked this yesterday and thought it might be too good to be true, but I still reckon I heard this the other day
Must have a crack if they're willing to pay every year ffs

Now the Saints have secured Crouch, we are in a better bargaining position for Treloar. Interesting times.

WTF is going on with Collingwood and Treloar? I'd want to get to the bottom of that before anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If treloar is a possibility... I don’t think we should go after Higgins. The midfield would be pretty stacked pushing them onto the forward line to rest and rotate.

Worth giving a rookie spot to Jack Steven? Let a favourite son finish off his career at the sainters.

We can also screw the cats back and get them to foot the bill for Steven to play for us next year.

Worth giving a rookie spot to Jack Steven? Let a favourite son finish off his career at the sainters.

We can also screw the cats back and get them to foot the bill for Steven to play for us next year.
NO

Nice
That would still leave us in the possie to offer Bing to coome home next year

Asked this yesterday and thought it might be too good to be true, but I still reckon I heard this the other day
Must have a crack if they're willing to pay every year ffs

Personally think Ben stays on the Coast fulfilled contract then moves .

Higgins would be a nice piece to add now , getting our pieces now young developing Ruck .

Play hard to get with magpies.

Carrying the coke!

Now the Saints have secured Crouch, we are in a better bargaining position for Treloar. Interesting times.

WTF is going on with Collingwood and Treloar? I'd want to get to the bottom of that before anything else.

More interesting is the Mihocek deal getting 3 years now.

List reduction means 4 good players have to be cut from Pies ....

Personally think Ben stays on the Coast fulfilled contract then moves .

Higgins would be a nice piece to add now , getting our pieces now young developing Ruck .

Play hard to get with magpies.
Young, developing ruck...I wonder if there was any mention to Bell that we are considering him for a rookie spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back