List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news breaks one day out from the trade period finishing....Luke Hodge backflipped when he went to Brisbane and a nothing trade was done on the final day.

Something fishy is up.
Is Sam Fisher coming out of retirement.

I didn't see too much whinging about it. It's a bit like expecting your flat mate to be ecstatic about the old couch you dragged in from the hard rubbish. It was probably expensive once but now it's barely utilitarian. It's like getting Nathan Brown sign on for another year in excitement levels.
Nobody really complained. S
what do I do with it at the bank
You just pass on the info to the teller and walk out again

Heard a whisper that the Higgins deal will get done today, canā€™t reveal my source but you can take it to the bank #Whispers
At the end of last season we had 45 players on our list.
5 were rookies Alabakis , Bell , Joyce , Langlands , Mayo

At this moment the club has delisted
Abbott
Austin
Bell - rookie
Brown - retired
Langlands
Mayo - rookie
Parker

So 7 player out , reduces the list to 38

We have brought in Brad Crouch , McKernan , and could have Higgins and Frawley which brings our list to 42.
Knowing list sizes will most probably move from 44 and 3 rookies to 42 and 2 Category B rookies, a status designated to international and alternative talent prospects. (Joyce and Alabakis)

If 42 and 2 rookies is the call we now have 2 positions left on the team.( there has been calls the the list size could be cut to 40 )
Which will be filled in the draft.

Tomorrow I fully expect Hind and Lonie will be gone by the end of trading.

The tension between Flamer & Joff is a better read than 90% of what this forum usually dishes up. Is it pre-season yet?
Can't see any tension at all, not one post.

You people are obviously seeing things.

Anyhoo sent out my feelers like a cockroach and the #Whispers are that

Higgins will be a Saint by 7.30 p.m tonight, or he may stay a Tiger.

Make of that what you bookmark at the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many Richmond fans offended about Higgins. Love to see it
no decision as yet. or at least no public one. i don't want to give up a 1st rounder. we need to still bring in young players, 1st rounders. I don't really want to go down the path pf hawthorn or geelong. Geelong 10 years in finals and nothing to show.
i want a flag. and once i get pone, i want more than that!!

At the end of last season we had 45 players on our list.
5 were rookies Alabakis , Bell , Joyce , Langlands , Mayo

At this moment the club has delisted
Abbott
Austin
Bell - rookie
Brown - retired
Langlands
Mayo - rookie
Parker

So 7 player out , reduces the list to 38

We have brought in Brad Crouch , McKernan , and could have Higgins and Frawley which brings our list to 42.
Knowing list sizes will most probably move from 44 and 3 rookies to 42 and 2 Category B rookies, a status designated to international and alternative talent prospects. (Joyce and Alabakis)

If 42 and 2 rookies is the call we now have 2 positions left on the team.( there has been calls the the list size could be cut to 40 )
Which will be filled in the draft.

Tomorrow I fully expect Hind and Lonie will be gone by the end of trading.

Really hope we donā€™t go the Frawley resurrection and just me donā€™t like the Mckernan recruitment either.

or

Geary getting another year either itā€™s the wrong direction

Rather find another Wilkie by giving Crossley , Skinner or young delisted player opportunities.

Really hope we donā€™t go the Frawley resurrection and just me donā€™t like the Mckernan recruitment either.

or

Rather find another Wilkie by giving Crossley , Skinner or young delisted player opportunities.

If we want to win games this year and next, clearly Frawley, McKernan, Geary help more with that goal than any randoms weā€™d expect to bring in. Vice versa for the years after that. So clearly the club has decided itā€™s time to give it a good crack.

or

Frawley great backup
More leaders around the club the better we will be. Has worked with roughy and rats so they kNow what standards are expected of each other already.

Itā€™s a great get. Young kids or unknowns arnt what we need at the moment.
Frawley also gives us time to cover for Jake, support Howard and find another defender....or just hold the fort till Big Ben arrives

Dont know why, but watching Eddie and RL on the telly together, it wouldn't surprise me if Bucks was replaced at the end of year. I think 2021 is his last year of current contract. Seems to have under performed for the list he has had for mine.
but he loves Bucks. not sure he would have the heart of getting rid of him. its his love child

Can't see any tension at all, not one post.

You people are obviously seeing things.

Anyhoo sent out my feelers like a cockroach and the #Whispers are that

Higgins will be a Saint by 7.30 p.m tonight, or he may stay a Tiger.

Make of that what you bookmark at the bank.

That's no bookmark at the bank worthy whisper, that's more a post-it note at the postoffice type incoherent murmur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back