List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s Billy Longer

Come on down Kyle Dunkley.

Do you know a little something?

cfab938c8464ad2322522a3b0bd15bb9.jpg

I know my dog loves me. And that’s about it.

9ce3f643a851b9be9578cc5c0a4bad88.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a go at a phantom draft, fairly pointless exercise really, so don't think I'm going to be anywhere accurate. So, I'm just gonna have another go predicting the Saints Draft & Rookie picks, probably fairly pointless also, but just to have a bit of fun.

Draft Picks:

1. Liam Kolar, still think we need KPP depth, & this kid 195cm, has elite athletic traits, who could possibly play midfield, but pretty raw & new to footy, so may take some time. But worth the upside at this pick.
2. Jackson Cardillo, pure 185cm winger with good pace, who likes to go & get his own ball. Under the radar for some reason?
3. Xavier Robins (S.A), 183cm, H.b flanker, who averaged 26 pos. at 82.7% disposal efficiency, in his games played last season. Quick also.
4. Josh Treacy, 193cm, 95kg, KPF, strong grab & aggressive at the contest, not athletically gifted at this stage.

Rookies:

1. Hamish Allen (Tas.) 204cm-95kg, good grab & quick for his size.
2. Max Holmes, 189cm, skinny winger, with elite athletic traits, which runs in the family. And a St.Kilda supporter.

I stood behind him & Tom Simpkin, well, they stood in front of me, at a Sandy game.
Both would have been in their prime now had we not been so short minded.

Off topic but looks like Bailey Rice is off to be a punter in the NFL

If I am a bully for asking questions about why he has an opinion, then that makes you much more of a bully than me. You just have more power as an administrator.
I have never called anyone names, I have only ever questioned opinions. That doesn't make me a bully. I've only ever shared one of his "pages" posts in gest.

The rest were shared for opinion reasons. Much like you have questioned others opinions, even forcefully at times I've noticed. I question more than that persons opinion as well, I question alot of peoples opinions and am well in my right to ask multiple times if im ignored. But as far as I'm concerned, anything they say goes around here....they have you on a string and you seem to jump whenever its tugged.

Thats all im saying on the subject, as far as I'm concerned I have him on ignore. Only person I have on ignore as well.

As far as I'm concerned, I have seen alot of people do alot worse than I have ever done, even just recently it seems (ah the power of deletion) but you made me the scapegoat.
Thats why I have been upset over this. But you keep calling people bullies for questioning an opinion. Maybe you should look in the mirror

I reckon quite a few of the wingers would slot in beautifully if they had grown up playing footy instead.

And many of the modern full backs (starting with Slater) would probably have worked too.

For some reason Tedesco reminds me of Dane Swan.
Wingers can’t kick.

Off topic but looks like Bailey Rice is off to be a punter in the NFL

College football, not NFL. Yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back