List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d go with;

B: McDonald Tarrant J Walker
HB: Corr McKay Hayden

Walker is not a forward and has played his best footy down back.

Tarrant would only have 1-2 years left.

We need to give Corr an offer that takes him off the market. He is a very reliable defender and has played well on both bigs and smalls.

From AFL website he played 80 mins on West Coast’s Josh Kennedy and kept him to 4 disposals and only gave up 1 goal.

He has also played well on McDonald-Tipungwuti. 2 players that normally play their best games against us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both Geelong and Brisbane have tried to train Walker to be a very strong forward, but not very successfully. I would hope we are not planning around Walker as a "very strong forward"

There is no way walker is going to be played forward. Think all clear to everyone well most, that he can be a stop gap if desperately required but his home is clearly in the backline

He is replacing the spot EVW has.

I can see a backline that is more like this.

? McKay Corr
? Tarrant ?

The big ? Marks are the quick small shutdown defender since Williams will be gone. That is the spot I would be earmarking for Turner. Walker will either move forward of slot into that defence with the other roles filled by young players like Perez.

MacDonald - Tarrant - Corr
Perez - McKay - Hayden

We don’t need a back six that is going to challenge next year, we need one that strikes the right balance of future development and enough senior players to not let them get destroyed.

Corr, Lmac and Tarrant provide enough experience and support to let the kids grow.

According to AFL Inside Trade news (this is complete bullshit news by the way)
- Tarrant is leaving as he is 'fed up with the direction the club is taking'.....
- Higgin is leaving also because he is 'worried that rebuild will mean he will never see a flag'.....
- Finalyson and Zac williams are both joining Corr to come to north is a mass overhaul....
- Puopolos is coming out of retirement to join the roos as an experienced head to guide the younger players.....

While i do understand internet is a hotbed for flakey news, this is entirely made up.

Let's make up our own Inside Trade Whispers.

Wayne Carey has announced he will come to north to be the director of coaching and mentor shaw.

I’d go with;

B: McDonald Tarrant J Walker
HB: Corr McKay Hayden

Walker is not a forward and has played his best footy down back.

Tarrant would only have 1-2 years left.

We need to give Corr an offer that takes him off the market. He is a very reliable defender and has played well on both bigs and smalls.

From AFL website he played 80 mins on West Coast’s Josh Kennedy and kept him to 4 disposals and only gave up 1 goal.

He has also played well on McDonald-Tipungwuti. 2 players that normally play their best games against us.

Might be just a tad tall there mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get williams I'd love to see Goldy Williams Cunners and Simpkin in the centre with LMac swapping Williams for shut down roles.

Perez - McKay - Corr
Walker - Tarrant - LMac in defense.

Polec and Higgins on the wings.

Ziebull - Larkey - Zurhaar
Thomas - Brown - Taylor In the forward.

Uniacke - Anderson - Walker - Hall.

Before any trade news or anything I just want to hear cunners either has surgery booked before pre season and if not surgery he is atleast on a good track, we're doomed without him for a while yet.

If we get williams I'd love to see Goldy Williams Cunners and Simpkin in the centre with LMac swapping Williams for shut down roles.

Perez - McKay - Corr
Walker - Tarrant - LMac in defense.

Polec and Higgins on the wings.

Ziebull - Larkey - Zurhaar
Thomas - Brown - Taylor In the forward.

Uniacke - Anderson - Walker - Hall.

Before any trade news or anything I just want to hear cunners either has surgery booked before pre season and if not surgery is atleast on a good track, we're doomed without him for a while yet.
It’s a worry that Cunners hasn’t had surgery. I know nothing but you’d assume he would’ve gone in for the nerve to be repaired.

It’s a worry that Cunners hasn’t had surgery. I know nothing but you’d assume he would’ve gone in for the nerve to be repaired.

The back's a funny thing it might not require surgery but if he doesn't get it right or they get him in too early it could really go either way, assuming the cunners we seen white as a ghost when Shaw pulled the trigger wasn't as bad as it looked.. Big fella didn't look too good and havn't heard much positivity since.

The back's a funny thing it might not require surgery but if he doesn't get it right or they get him in too early it could really go either way, assuming the cunners we seen white as a ghost when Shaw pulled the trigger wasn't as bad as it looked.. Big fella didn't look too good and havn't heard much positivity since.
Someone mentioned on here they had a similar injury that was fixed by cauterizing the nerve type surgery.

According to AFL Inside Trade news (this is complete bullshit news by the way)
- Tarrant is leaving as he is 'fed up with the direction the club is taking'.....
- Higgin is leaving also because he is 'worried that rebuild will mean he will never see a flag'.....
- Finalyson and Zac williams are both joining Corr to come to north is a mass overhaul....
- Puopolos is coming out of retirement to join the roos as an experienced head to guide the younger players.....

While i do understand internet is a hotbed for flakey news, this is entirely made up.

Let's make up our own Inside Trade Whispers.

Wayne Carey has announced he will come to north to be the director of coaching and mentor shaw.

If it was a flag Higgins would be playing for Geelong as we speak, surely he knew the end of last year we were not taking a flag in the next couple of years.

Corr isn’t coming for depth in a 5 year deal. He’s a lock somewhere back there. I still think he will play lockdown full back and we will try to free up Taz to play the looseish man given his ability to read the play and intercept.

You would think lmac has earned one of those ? Then the other two will be speedy hbs.... Perez to be depth and push them... Hayden also if he is deemed to be def rather than mid not sure on this yet

Oops forgot LMac.

I could see something like this next year

Hayden/ Turner BMac Corr
LMac Tarrant Perez/Atley if we haven’t moved him on

I can actually see us toying with the idea of LMac becoming a tagger.

Oops forgot LMac.

Hayden/ Turner BMac Corr

You left out David Dench.

Oops forgot LMac.

Hayden/ Turner BMac Corr

LMac will definantly tag and he's excellent at it, idk why turners still in conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back