List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the Pies would demand x 2 first round draft picks. That ain't gunna happen.
Jake Stringer was kicked out of the Dogs in disgrace. Despite being a hugely talented young premiership player, we shipped him off for 2 second rounders. De Goey wouldn't cost any more than a single 1st at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s got so much potential, we honestly could be the best place for him but I do worry he hasn’t even bothered to get a manager..
I don’t know what to make of it all.
Too many red flags with this bloke for mine. No doubt he can play, mind you I think there's some mayo added to his capabilities due to who he plays for.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Too many red flags with this bloke for mine. No doubt he can play, mind you I think there's some mayo added to his capabilities due to who he plays for.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Absolutely, there’s a lot of red flags there.
Even if it was purely an on field decision, he hasn’t even nailed a best position yet, what is he high half forward? Midfielder?

The kid can play, if it wasn’t for all his injuries, I’m sure we’d be talking Dusty level. He had that explosiveness but I’m not even sure where his peak is now. He seems like another T.Garner.

Last edited:
If we are to grab a pie due to their squeeze I'd be going for Moore first though?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moore could be a big reason that degoey isn’t getting a big pay rise there.
Don’t think he’s worth it - stringer is twice the player he is.

The only way you’d trade brown is if there was an unbelievable offer so ridiculous that it would be mega overs (whilst 2 x firsts are what he’d be worth, you would be effectively left with no proven a grade forwards) so to be insanely over we are talking 3x firsts plus a quality player ( of course that is insane but that is the only way you should do it) proven kpf are rare.

Even if your looking to make tough calls you don’t do it with your spine, if you have a good spine any rebuild can happen quick (see brissy)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So, ok, that was very painful,

But moving forward and assuming we have a pretty savage list cut, whom could come in?
Free agents
Zac Williams
Brad crouch - not greatest skills but he accumulates well and would help our mids and not cost us a pick

keep our first rounders
Potential though to split the second first rounder for 2 allowing us to trade 1

Free agents
Zac Williams
Brad crouch - not greatest skills but he accumulates well and would help our mids and not cost us a pick

keep our first rounders

will be interesting just whom is delisted at the end ofthe year with all the cuts
Prefer to trade this years 1st for next years and try and make something out of next years draft also
Not against Zac but Crouch I fear will keep us slow in the middle

Free agents
Zac Williams

keep our first rounders

Williams yes
Crouch a big no - he’s a one way runner and not that good to be paying top dollar to.

The Brown trade talk is fairly ludicrous as I don’t think the club would ultimately have the stones to do it.

The only team I could legitimately see as interested and have the required collateral, is GWS. In the event they lost Jeremy Cameron to FA.

They might not have the picks, but they’ve got the young players required for a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back