List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not kidding.

This was the bloke who PM'd me at 3AM saying "I've gone over it 6 times and still can't understand how we get Caldwell and Fiorini out of all that".

I promised at 3.10am I'd just trust the process.

I'm pretty sure one of the North Scouts left us late last year, there might be a position for Rooboys at the club.
If he made half that trade scenario work I would promote him to CEO..

The acurate one is your man for the job.

For his sake I'm hoping pick 30 is a frustrated divorced middle management Shania Twain lookalike.

lol man- You're sullying my already sullied rep. I've seen the light and i'm off the apps.
The gorgeous Ms Lisa has won my heart, her beauty intimidates me.

It's funny y'all know, when you hit rock bottom and need to get the * up. You develop a certain level of yeah I'm putting myself out there, cause you no longer see the world the same.

True story, trust me- don't wait to be told sheesh you're lucky to be alive. And I don't mean fill your boots with meaningless sex and cookies and wine and beer. And lead a life of debauchery, Of course I won't judge you if y'all did.

Take nothing for granted is all.

lol man- You're sullying my already sullied rep. I've seen the light and i'm off the apps.
The gorgeous Ms Lisa has won my heart, her beauty intimidates me.

It's funny y'all know, when you hit rock bottom and need to get the fu** up. You develop a certain level of yeah I'm putting myself out there, cause you no longer see the world the same.

True story, trust me- don't wait to be told sheesh you're lucky to be alive. And I don't mean fill your boots with meaningless sex and cookies and wine and beer. And lead a life of debauchery, Of course I won't judge you if y'all did.

Take nothing for granted is all.

I set my watch to 3 truisms:

1. Unless their name is Wayne no North Melbourne captain will ever be able to kick properly
2. Carpe diem
2. TAO is cracking a stiffy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good mate, just a bit of fun. Don’t really feel any need to defend any of that as it’s sh!ts and giggles, but I agree LMac is having a good season and have him back pocket in that best 22.
My mistake on the LMac point. Looked over two or three times but missed it.

Out of interest have any of your past proposed trade scenarios played out?

My mistake on the LMac point. Looked over two or three times but missed it.

Out of interest have any of your past proposed trade scenarios played out?
No worries.

You mean in full? Absolutely not. I think there would be individual trades that would’ve been fairly close, but that would be because it was in the media and I just used it.

It’s all just a bit of escapism for me. No inside intell from me whatsoever, if that’s what you’re wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back