List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just reading the Footywire stats.

He’s only played 6 games in a crap side, constantly under pressure so it might be something he can improve on?..

Wow, and I thought we were demoralised, I thought id have a gander on the Adel board to see about him:

Edit: Draft Profile Here:

Last edited:
Speed and ball use is the order of the day for us , players I’d like to see us target and who I think are gettable .

Williams - GWS
Witherden - Brisbane
Constable - Geelong
Petruccelli - West Coast
Billings - Stkilda
Collier Dawkins - Richmond
Dodee - Adelaide
Duggan - West Coast

Speed and ball use is the order of the day for us , players I’d like to see us target and who I think are gettable .

Williams - GWS
Witherden - Brisbane
Constable - Geelong
Petruccelli - West Coast
Billings - Stkilda
Dodee - Adelaide
Duggan - West Coast
Billings I don’t think is gettable
Neither Doedee

Williams - GWS
Witherden - Brisbane
Constable - Geelong
Petruccelli - West Coast
Billings - Stkilda
Dodee - Adelaide
Duggan - West Coast

With reduced lists, Duggan in Half flank and Petrol at half forward would make us more skill full and quicker

We should be looking very closely at Rory Laird. He's woefully out of form on a terrible crows team, but he's only 26 and could definitely get back to AA form in a better backline.

Definitely reckon he's an possibility to get at a low price (2nd rounder) as the crows look to completely reset their list.

I don't know what his contract status is at Richmond, or whether they have plans for him, but if Derek Eggomelesse-Smith was available, he'd be a great get. Rebounding HB - I saw him when North VFL beat Richmond in the back half of last year; North won, but DEK absolutely ran the game for Richmond. Good pick-up if it didn't cost too much, and fills a need

Wow, and I thought we were demoralised, I thought id have a gander on the Adel board to see about him:

Edit: Draft Profile Here:

Appears if he kicks on would be a good contrast to LDU and sy..... more the quicker and small mid but still hunts the ball.... don't mind but would need to see more

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay sounds like he's MacMillan and Atley wrapt into one neat package for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back