Durdin
Jacobs
Garner
Hayden
Taylor
Vickers-Willis
Walker
Wood

I'd extend for a year now. Kid was a second round pick who played some really good footy in his first year then missed his entire second through injury.

I'd extend for a year now. Kid was a second round pick who played some really good footy in his first year then missed his entire second through injury.

I wanna see him run first. If he can run, twist & turn, then sure.

So at this point how many spots do we have on the list? Zurhaar a definite to be promoted to the senior list so it’s how many available after that?

Out: Hrovat, Thompson, Wright, Watson, Wilkinson & Red og
In: Bonar

= 3 list spots, a rookie & a cat B rookie

I'm not sure on the list cap.

reckon Hayden could be under the pump too, purely for his injuries

That's why I have him in the wait & see category mate.

If he consistently shows the glimpses he exhibited prior to his achilles, then I would give him another year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Z.Williams is the free agent I’d be going after.

There's PLENTY on offer next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Crows tried to bundle up both the Crouch brothers to make a play for both of our 1st round picks.

There's PLENTY on offer next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Crows tried to bundle up both the Crouch brothers to make a play for both of our 1st round picks.
This year Brad and Matt would be a walk up starts as two of our best midfielders.

it’ll be interesting to see how everything plays out thou. We might see a few of our stocks rise and they might not be a priority by the end ofthe year.

This year Brad and Matt would be a walk up starts as two of our best midfielders.

it’ll be interesting to see how everything plays out thou. We might see a few of our stocks rise and they might not be a priority by the end ofthe year.

Yes, but the money is an issue, and a trade like that also has to take in to account what we would be giving away.

However, I don't think something like that is beyond the realms of possibilities with Adelaide shifting in to heavy rebuild mode.

Anderson, McMillan and Turner are all in the wait and see basket for mine. Even Crocker. We saw Josh Williams have a debut season not too dissimilar to Joel's season this year (except Josh got a little taste) but then produced donuts the following season, and that was it.

Not writing off Crocks. Point being that things can change pretty quick.

If we get a good run with injuries (at last) there is going to be some incredible competition for spots. There aren't many who are safe IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back