List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
But you always think that every year. You need depth, you need a plan that's longer term than throwing all the toys out of the cot every offseason. Ongoing instability won't make the list better either. Look at Carlton.

I agree Rob, and am sure most clubs would be in the same boat. I'm not throwing the toys anywhere. This is the best I've felt about us ( direction wise) in a very long time. I'm it seems one of the very few who's not upset with our loss against the bog average hawks .

Someone mentioned yesterday that we cannot have Williams, McDonald and Pittard all suspect by foot in the same back line if we want to improve. That is 100% correct.

I also hope we trade at seasons end. For 24-25 yr olds , that can run and kick. Our midfield didn't look flash yesterday. And games are pretty much won/lost from there.

Two Victorian clubs have made inquiries on Brisbane Lions star Charlie Cameron, with the forward prepared to leave if he can’t agree on a new extension.

A well-placed trade source has told 7NEWS.com.au Carlton have made a big indicative offer, a separate source indicating North Melbourne are also interested.

It’s understood a third Victorian club also made informal inquiries with Cameron’s management this weekend.

Two Victorian clubs have made inquiries on Brisbane Lions star Charlie Cameron, with the forward prepared to leave if he can’t agree on a new extension.

A well-placed trade source has told 7NEWS.com.au Carlton have made a big indicative offer, a separate source indicating North Melbourne are also interested.

It’s understood a third Victorian club also made informal inquiries with Cameron’s management this weekend.

Here we go again !!!

Zac Williams is the only FA thats gettable for my mind, wouldn't scoff at the chance to lure him over.

And any remarks about his skill can only be legitimized in comparison to Atley, because thats who he's immediately displacing and believe me, the improvement would be insane.
Injured again. Just don't know how many games we would get out of him. Top player, when fit.

If you're a management firm that looks after AFL players.....have your client(s) name associated with us for a season to up your clients salary. You only have to look at previous success stories of other players saying no to NMFC and using our organization as a trough for financial gain :thumbsu:

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Brisbane wouldn't let him go surely....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Zero chance.
Complete rubbish by Browne.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Annnnnnnnnd there it is... the annual NM chasing [insert flavour of the month player] clickbait story.

Browne must have some skin in the game with Charlie’s Management..
As good a Charlie Cameron is this guy sounds like he is chasing ridiculous money.

Buyer beware. Unless Brisbane are lowballing the * out of him, sounds like a bloke that puts personal wealth above team success.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
As good a Charlie Cameron is this guy sounds like he is chasing ridiculous money.

Buyer beware. Unless Brisbane are lowballing the fu** out of him, sounds like a bloke that puts personal wealth above team success.
To be fair to Charles, its more feasible that Tom Browne-eye is just pulling his 🍆 to get some serious clicks as he knows pairing any gun with NMFC is an easy kill on the socials..

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Cameron would be a dream, although I suspect, he’s using us for contract negotiations..

It's just as likely that Tom Browne is using us for a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back