pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
OK, baby out with the bathwater time, but what the hell:

Start with picks 3, 4, 34, 58 & 59.

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood & Durdin retire, delisted or leave as free agents.
2. Pick up Zac Williams and Corr as free agents.
3. Brown and pick 34 to Gold Coast for pick 10, Fiorini and 2m Peter.
4. Pick 10 to Sydney for Papley.
5. Dumont and Turner to Adelaide for pick 20.
6. Pick 20 to GWS for Caldwell.
7. Tyson & Ahern to * for a 2021 4th round pick.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Durdin, Brown, Dumont, Turner, Tyson & Ahern.
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Fiorini, Wright, Papley, Caldwell and picks 3, 4, 58 & 59.
Sounds great on paper.

Asifhe Givashe

All Australian
Jan 14, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood & Durdin retire, delisted or leave as free agents.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Durdin, Brown, Dumont, Turner, Tyson & Ahern.
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Fiorini, Wright, Papley, Caldwell and picks 3, 4, 58 & 59.

I notice you haven’t got us trading Ziebell or Atley?

Would want more for Brown tbh, 2x 1sts, Rankine + Top 5 type deal. Or GTFO. We don’t need 2MP or Fiorini. We have Charlie Comben and Perez, who frankly look better already.

2021 R2 at MOST for Caldwell, do we need to pay more for a NEAFL footballer?

Can we somehow get a 2021 R3 for Jmac instead of nothing?

Otherwise great effort, especially enjoy the Crows paying massive overs for Dumont and Turner.

I'm hearing we're looking a little further "north"
Yep. Comes on here with this "wink wink know what I mean" rubbish every year. Not sure he's ever got one right. At least scooby got 'scoopy' once with the Aaron Black one.

We're actually extending McKay and Durdin.
1594644053619.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I notice you haven’t got us trading Ziebell or Atley?

Would want more for Brown tbh, 2x 1sts, Rankine + Top 5 type deal. Or GTFO. We don’t need 2MP or Fiorini. We have Charlie Comben and Perez, who frankly look better already.

2021 R2 at MOST for Caldwell, do we need to pay more for a NEAFL footballer?

Can we somehow get a 2021 R3 for Jmac instead of nothing?

Otherwise great effort, especially enjoy the Crows paying massive overs for Dumont and Turner.

And would gc want brown given they are building the team around king and day?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does it involve a monkey and a Carlton player from the 80's?

*Asking for a friend!

I thought he was done for cocaine, illegal gambling and dwarves people who are vertically disadvantaged

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Did a best 22 on this last night and didn't have Ziebell or Atley in the team, so have traded them out too as players that would have some value:

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan & Wood retire or leave as free agents.
3. Dumont, Durdin & pick 59 to Adelaide for picks 26 & 51 (Equivalent to Dumont & Durdin for pick 23).
4. Pick 26 to GWS for Caldwell.
5. Ziebell, Ahern & pick 34 to * for picks 16 & 47 (Equiv. to Ziebell & Ahern for pick 23).
6. Brown and pick 47 to Gold Coast for pick 10, Fiorini and 2m Peter (Equiv. to Brown for pick 16, Fiorini & Wright. But the GC players are far from steak knives types, having value in their own right, so I look at this one more like - Fiorini worth about pick 25 - Wright about pick 35 - so based on those values it would be Brown for the points equivalent of pick 3).
7. Atley to Geelong for pick 36.
8. Picks 16, 36 & Turner to Sydney for Papley (Equiv. to pick 8 & Turner for Papley).
9. Would also consider trading pick 10 on the draft night to another club looking to get ahead of a bid, providing we could extract a high price out of them.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Dumont, Durdin, Ziebell, Ahern, Brown, Atley & Turner. (Not the we would cut/trade all these in reality, but geez we have a lot of dead wood, especially considering there is no trouble finding further players to cut at end of 2021.)
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Caldwell, Fiorini, Wright, Papley and picks 3, 4, 10, 51 & 58.
Rookies: Cut Hosie and bring in rookie pick 3.

2021 best 22:

B: McDonald - Tarrant - Hayden
HB: Fiorini - Daw - Z Williams
C: Polec - LDU - Scott
HF: Zurhaar - Larkey - Mahony
F: Papley - Wright - Thomas
Foll: Goldstein - Simpkin - Cunnington
Int: Caldwell - W Walker - Taylor - Higgins

Depth:
KPD: Corr - J Walker - McKay - McGuiness - Pick 58.
HB: Pittard - EVW - Murphy - Perez - Crocker.
BP: M Williams.
Mids: Anderson - Bonar - Hall - Tyson - Pick 3 (Hollands) - Pick 4 (Phillips) - Pick 10.
KPF: Comben - Pick 51.
Foll: Xerri - Campbell - Rookie pick 3.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did a best 22 on this last night and didn't have Ziebell or Atley in the team, so have traded them out too as players that would have some value:

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan & Wood retire or leave as free agents.
3. Dumont, Durdin & pick 59 to Adelaide for picks 26 & 51 (Equivalent to Dumont & Durdin for pick 23).
4. Pick 26 to GWS for Caldwell.
5. Ziebell, Ahern & pick 34 to * for picks 16 & 47 (Equiv. to Ziebell & Ahern for pick 23).
6. Brown and pick 47 to Gold Coast for pick 10, Fiorini and 2m Peter (Equiv. to Brown for pick 16, Fiorini & Wright. But the GC players are far from steak knives types, having value in their own right, so I look at this one more like - Fiorini worth about pick 25 - Wright about pick 35 - so based on those values it would be Brown for the points equivalent of pick 3).
7. Atley to Geelong for pick 36.
8. Picks 16, 36 & Turner to Sydney for Papley (Equiv. to pick 8 & Turner for Papley).
9. Would also consider trading pick 10 on the draft night to another club looking to get ahead of a bid, providing we could extract a high price out of them.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Dumont, Durdin, Ziebell, Ahern, Brown, Atley & Turner. (Not the we would cut/trade all these in reality, but geez we have a lot of dead wood, especially considering there is no trouble finding further players to cut at end of 2021.)
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Caldwell, Fiorini, Wright, Papley and picks 3, 4, 10, 51 & 58.
Rookies: Cut Hosie and bring in rookie pick 3.

2021 best 22:

B: McDonald - Tarrant - Hayden
HB: Fiorini - Daw - Z Williams
C: Polec - LDU - Scott
HF: Zurhaar - Larkey - Mahony
F: Papley - Wright - Thomas
Foll: Goldstein - Simpkin - Cunnington
Int: Caldwell - W Walker - Taylor - Higgins

Depth:
KPD: Corr - J Walker - McKay - McGuiness - Pick 58.
HB: Pittard - EVW - Murphy - Perez - Crocker.
BP: M Williams.
Mids: Anderson - Bonar - Hall - Tyson - Pick 3 (Hollands) - Pick 4 (Phillips) - Pick 10.
KPF: Comben - Pick 51.
Foll: Xerri - Campbell - Rookie pick 3.

Firstly, you clearly have too much time on your hands.

Secondly, almost all of this is fantasy level stuff. Do you really think * would give up a first round pick for Ahern and Ziebell? Ahern is borderline best 22 for us and wouldn't get a look in there and Jack has been a great warrior for us but his body is battered and the game passing him by. Durds has been shopped before for zero interest from the SA teams but Adelaide might look at Froggy if price is right.

Thirdly, I am pretty sure only fans buy into the idea of pick equivalency.

Fourthly, what have you done to LMac? Having a good season, emerging as a quality tagger, and you have eliminated him from best 22, he is no longer depth, but you haven't delisted or traded him.

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Firstly, you clearly have too much time on your hands.

Secondly, almost all of this is fantasy level stuff. Do you really think * would give up a first round pick for Ahern and Ziebell? Ahern is borderline best 22 for us and wouldn't get a look in there and Jack has been a great warrior for us but his body is battered and the game passing him by. Durds has been shopped before for zero interest from the SA teams but Adelaide might look at Froggy if price is right.

Thirdly, I am pretty sure only fans buy into the idea of pick equivalency.

Fourthly, what have you done to LMac? Having a good season, emerging as a quality tagger, and you have eliminated him from best 22, he is no longer depth, but you haven't delisted or traded him.
All good mate, just a bit of fun. Don’t really feel any need to defend any of that as it’s sh!ts and giggles, but I agree LMac is having a good season and have him back pocket in that best 22.

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's fair to say the Rooboys Rool trade scenario game is a BF tradition now.
Oh dear. Has it come to that?

I guess all I can do from here is remind you all that the season has been delayed, therefore the draft has been delayed, leaving more time to post random trade scenarios to BF prior to the draft.

Think about that. ;)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Oh dear. Has it come to that?

I guess all I can do from here is remind you all that the season has been delayed, therefore the draft has been delayed, leaving more time to post random trade scenarios to BF prior to the draft.

Think about that. ;)

Hey man, I look forward to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back