List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but I assume matching Tom Green at pick 10 was considered a first round selection since they moved up to that spot.
I mean that they don't have one this year so they can't trade next year's unless they land another R1 somehow.

He is a bull. Beautiful hands, but his kicking is his biggest limitation.

Biggest thing with him is for a big inside mid he covers the ground quite well.

Thinking back to afl dream team... When he was relevant

I thought his tog% was quite low

I think one of Rioli or Castagna are gettable this season with list reductions to come.

Rioli maybe as he’s been in and out of the side but Castagna’s stayed in and contributed consistently. He also loves it there and Dimma loves what he brings to the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters would be rapt if someone took Castagna.

Only the e-flogs on the interwebs who expect 22 all stars and fail to recognise their successful programme is reliant on stars surrounded by coachable committed role players.

Only the e-flogs on the interwebs who expect 22 all stars and fail to recognise their successful programme is reliant on stars surrounded by coachable committed role players.
its how you win flags, when everyone commits.. when everyone steps up to play their role. Elis would’ve been a solid pick up last year like Castagna this year.
He might even show some of the boys how to put in that extra 10% effort at training.

It's not like they gained as they got preuss in return ... bit of a nil nil there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
strange choice from the big guy to head there. what did he think was gona happen, play in the same side as Gawn?

Maybe we should get him back now that he has Rucked against Gawn at training and might be ready to help our VFL side out.

We're approaching draft, trade and list management decisions from a football perspective, and I've got a hunch that clubs are going to be fighting for their lives from another angle - the financial one. When we start shutting down key parts of the football infrastructure like the VFL side, things are serious, and talk about 'cap space' like we see only today from Saint Kilda is just so much hot air; there's plenty of cap space when there's no floor. The US economy has just shrunk by a third - there's a good chance we'll be back to rattling tins to keep the club alive, much less worried about who we're going to trade for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back