List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Current no. of players on the list
Senior list - 34 (2-4 free*)
Rookie (Cat A) - 4 (0-2 free*)
Rookie (Cat B) - 2 (0 free)
Maximum list size of 44. Up to 36-38 senior list, 4-6 category A rookie list and 2 category B rookie list.
* Total of four list spots available, with a minimum of 2 senior list spots needing to be utilised.

List changes
IN: Daniher, Cockatoo, Uosis (R)
OUT: Christensen, Wooller, Allison (R), Skinner (R), Eagles (R), C. Lyons (R), Martin, Witherden, Cox, Hinge.
PROMOTED: Fullarton.
ROOKIED: Birchall, Mathieson, Ballendan.

Current picks
25, 53, 58, 69, 70
(2021 - 1st (MEL), 1st, 3rd (WCE), 3rd, 4th (MEL), 4th (COLL), 5th)

Useful links
2020 trade news compendium
List changes, contract status and key dates
2020 draft discussion thread

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love to add Michael Walters. Absolute gun and one of my favourite non-Lions players. Cameron and Walters in the same forward line would be insane.
Watching him constantly hit the dirt looking for a free kick would drive me nuts.

Watching him constantly hit the dirt looking for a free kick would drive me nuts.
Hmm people said similar things about Hodge being a sniper and Robbo being "dirty" ect. Once they're in your colours and making a positive impact for your team I feel like you take less notice of those things but I understand what you are saying.

We don't really have many issues scoring goals. When we've lost it's come down to the midfield getting outplayed, so one more midfielder or back flank with legs wouldn't go amiss. I can see why many want Zac Williams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back