List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Current no. of players on the list
Senior list - 34 (2-4 free*)
Rookie (Cat A) - 4 (0-2 free*)
Rookie (Cat B) - 2 (0 free)
Maximum list size of 44. Up to 36-38 senior list, 4-6 category A rookie list and 2 category B rookie list.
* Total of four list spots available, with a minimum of 2 senior list spots needing to be utilised.

List changes
IN: Daniher, Cockatoo, Uosis (R)
OUT: Christensen, Wooller, Allison (R), Skinner (R), Eagles (R), C. Lyons (R), Martin, Witherden, Cox, Hinge.
PROMOTED: Fullarton.
ROOKIED: Birchall, Mathieson, Ballendan.

Current picks
25, 53, 58, 69, 70
(2021 - 1st (MEL), 1st, 3rd (WCE), 3rd, 4th (MEL), 4th (COLL), 5th)

Useful links
2020 trade news compendium
List changes, contract status and key dates
2020 draft discussion thread

Last edited:
Looks like Preuss has finally decided he might want to play a game by choosing to request a trade to GWS.

Nah.. more like understudy to Mummy for 2 years and then ask for a trade back to Melbourne to be understudy for Luke Jackson. He's figured it all out and making a career out of it.

Treloar isn't leaving Collingwood. What's more the missus apparently only has a 1 year contract so why would he move? Robbo and Whately trying to get people to watch there show because no one cares for it anymore.
exactly my point. Whately on SEN pumping it up and advising gold coast they should be on the phone to him every day. He has said he is not leaving collingwwood. Maybe Treloar knows another hub will be in QLD next year so no dramas?

Ive heard some inside word that Zorko and Big O aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment. Crisis meetings at the Gabba have suggested maybe Neale could shoulder Zorkos load so he can meet Big O at least halfway. Another strategy was to get a step ladder from Bunnings if there was space in the soft cap.

Ive heard some inside word that Zorko and Big O aren't seeing eye to eye at the moment. Crisis meetings at the Gabba have suggested maybe Neale could shoulder Zorkos load so he can meet Big O at least halfway. Another strategy was to get a step ladder from Bunnings if there was space in the soft cap.
We can't afford to be caught rorting the system at this crucial stage. I would recommend we just hire the ladder.

I think we should still go after O'Halloran from GWS, even if we get Daniher. He's struggled to get into a side stacked with forwards, and would come pretty cheap.

Alex Witherden (Brisbane)
“He’s obviously gettable for the right suitor,” he said.
“Brisbane would very much entertain a trade if the right deal presented itself, but I don’t have a home for him at the moment.”
Well, that was a load of nothing from Sam the Scoop. Not surprising given most of the players being discussed are in teams still competing.

Could see us really going for O'Halloran. Think we are still keen for some solid full time on baller mids that have some height to them. CEY i see as a utility type, and we do have a short starting trio or mids. If we can grab 1 or 2 fast tracked young players, ie, ones that have spent 2 or 3 years in the system it would help keep us topped up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could see us really going for O'Halloran. Think we are still keen for some solid full time on baller mids that have some height to them. CEY i see as a utility type, and we do have a short starting trio or mids. If we can grab 1 or 2 fast tracked young players, ie, ones that have spent 2 or 3 years in the system it would help keep us topped up.
If both Caldwell and Hately move on, he may end up staying where he is because it will give him more opportunity in the firsts with them leaving.
And from what I understand that is the main reason for him looking elsewhere.

The trade period is a long, long time. Let's not waste too much time on unsubstantiated rumours.
Gee ZoBlitz I usually like everything you write but what else have we in Dan Andrews Land got to do?

I want the trade period to be extended so I can waste more time.

Gee ZoBlitz I usually like everything you write but what else have we in Dan Andrews Land got to do?

I want the trade period to be extended so I can waste more time.

Without BF and rumours, the highlight of my day is sitting on the decking having a cuppa and a smoke! (I need them atm, giving up when realeased from prison):mask::disappointed:

Day drinking.

I'm in GladysWorld and it works here too.

Juat saw him on 360.dunno about his kicking, but as a person Taylor Adams would be an asset to any club. Not gonna happen tho.

Must have done some growing up since being arrested in 2012 and 2015

dunno if this article has been posted. gave me a good laugh as the opening gambits by Essendon..

oh me oh my this should e fun trade period

dunno if this article has been posted. gave me a good laugh as the opening gambits by Essendon..

Dodoro must have read Trump's book 'Art of the Deal' and think he's the second greatest trade tactician in history.
Reality is, all he does is waste people's time including those at his club who want to make logical moves and trades to their benefit.
He needs to be the first domino to fall if bombers are serious about rebuilding.

Regarding Cedric Cox, I seem to remember that Bulldogs asked for him last year, but Noble said no to it. Why was Noble so quick to dismiss him even though the club seems to not want to play him? He had more currency last year as well, so it's a little confusing.

As a RFA, I'm happy to leave Daniher on the shelf if it means we have to trade for him. Let the AFL compensate them.

The Bombers can get ****** and keep him for a second season against his will and see how that plays out for them.

Our past couple of top draft picks can still go either way (Ely Smith and Deven Robertson) - so either taking 2 x late 1st rounders or a upgraded top 10 pick is preferable for mine.

I think your under selling Robbo here. Playing on the wing is a really hard position to play now days.

Robbo was on last weeks Roar Deal podcast and had his own ripthroughit podcast out last week and in one of those (Roar deal i think) he said his role this year was very different to last year and it was ruining his stats, pretty much halving them from 2019. The 2020 role is beneficial to the team structure and while he rings his dad (pretty sure he said dad) and has a whinge about the lack of possessions, he will stick to playing this new role cause it benefits the team.

Bombers are going to be horrid to deal with cause so many want out and they haven't reached the acceptance stage of relationship breakdowns. They need a good counselling session to understand why their family members don't like them anymore and want to leave.

So the players dictate their contract terms if they go into the draft to escape their current club - can a stipulation in their contract be they must play for a specific club? That automatically means no other club can select them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back