Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

JSOS is a lean mean muscle machine.

Fish has put some muscle on. SPS probably never will. LOB doesn't look to have built up much more.

Weiters and Setters are ripped. Stocker is a tank.

Really worried about Jones for next year. Going to take a huge effort to keep thrusting those massive pythons up into the air for spoils.

Weiterbot looks like he's had another upgrade - more than a bloody Samsung at this rate. Stocker looks like a jet, but these mullet haircuts can go back to Dusty's hairdresser's bottom draw. Can't get on board.

Jonesy looks like... well, you know.
Keep looking at Weiter’s in that pick; just his lower half; Rhino.

Brings a year to my eye seeing this, a player I'm constantly defending to idiots at work.

Showing up early looking like an absolute unit. Fantastic to see.
Seeing that pic brings Docs recent words to mind. Cannot help but feel apprehension about Jones’s carrying extra muscle up top; or apprehension about extra muscle up top making no difference at all.

Seeing that pic brings Docs recent words to mind. Cannot help but feel apprehension about Jones’s carrying extra muscle up top; or apprehension about extra muscle up top making no difference at all.

A few of the top teams now have "power forwards" if not all of them. Will need at least one defender to wrestle. Will be a balance between pace and power.

we train in the rain now? what a difference a decade makes.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we train in the rain now? what a difference a decade makes.......

Looking at photos, we went through drills in the wet, bur refused to risk player injury otherwise.

Clearly weak, unprofessional soft utensil generation. #sarcasm

back looks fine to me......

WilliamsonTW.jpg
Thank you for your assessment, Dr. Thy :D

So happy to see Willo back I want him to make it so badly

I think Willo is a fan favorite of a few of us diehards here( if you're here, you're a diehard) on BF for a few reasons but he endeared himself to most when, while it wasn't much in reality, he showed some s**t when he flew the flag with some actual aggression one day against * it might have been.

First sign of it for a bloody decade or more. We've been soft for way too long. There's no place for elbows anymore but there's still a place for a lil whiteline aggression applied to your footy.

I think Willo is a fan favorite of a few of us diehards here( if you're here, you're a diehard) on BF for a few reasons but he endeared himself to most when, while it wasn't much in reality, he showed some s**t when he flew the flag with some actual aggression one day against * it might have been.

First sign of it for a bloody decade or more. We've been soft for way too long. There's no place for elbows anymore but there's still a place for a lil whiteline aggression applied to your footy.
Yep, against * in the wet & had a few very classy moves combined with a bit of toughness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back