Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Last edited:
So the 1st to 4th Year boys are back today. Look forward to firing up the 'reports-only' thread. But for now, I'll throw a big pre-emptive thank you to our track watchers.

Here's to another big pre-season.

They have been back for a while!

Plenty of extras been done already, miles and miles in the legs. Russell has got them motivated early and the youngsters are on board!

They have been back for a while!

Plenty of extras been done already, miles and miles in the legs. Russell has got them motivated early and the youngsters are on board!
Damn, I thought I saw it was yesterday! Awesome to hear, mate. Have you been down already? Keen to read any early highlights that you can share.

Remember the bad old days when this corresponding thread was full of our collective hopes and dreams, and a pre season was delivering these gems;

"Callum Chambers smashing the time trials"
"Asaike looking like a beast"
"Troy Longmuire is marking everything"
"Rohan Kerr is looking sharp"

giphy-68.gif

Remember the bad old days when this corresponding thread was full of our collective hopes and dreams, and a pre season was delivering these gems;

"Callum Chambers smashing the time trials"
"Asaike looking like a beast"
"Troy Longmuire is marking everything"
"Rohan Kerr is looking sharp"

View attachment 774288
What will the 2020 equivalent be?

Cam Polson going mini-beast?
Sam Docherty running on water?
Kade Simpson training like an 18-year old?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9hC.gif

Damn, I thought I saw it was yesterday! Awesome to hear, mate. Have you been down already? Keen to read any early highlights that you can share.

You did see it yesterday.

This is extra work outside of training schedule!

Individual programs are extra on top of group sessions. Russell huge on them so expect players looking leaner or stronger depending on needs. He now has a decent sample size of 13 months plus Carltons data, so he can cater for each player...

Weiterbot looks like he's had another upgrade - more than a bloody Samsung at this rate. Stocker looks like a jet, but these mullet haircuts can go back to Dusty's hairdresser's bottom draw. Can't get on board.

Jonesy looks like... well, you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back