Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Stockers kicking superb today. Elite. Looked fit.

Cunners and Setters looked outstanding. My on-site observer (I wasn’t there) suggested “if I had to pick between Setters and Walsh today I’d pick Setters”. Funeral for said observer is next Tuesday.

Weitering was said to be build like ‘a Coke Machine’. Kicking elite. Just looked the best player out there apparnelty.

Dow....hasn’t fixed his kicking yet. Has put on a bit of upper body muscle.

Fish looked good. Strong and fit.

That’s about it.

Cunners and Setters looked outstanding. My on-site observer (I wasn’t there) suggested “if I had to pick between Setters and Walsh today I’d pick Setters”. Funeral for said observer is next Tuesday.

Weitering was said to be build like ‘a Coke Machine’. Kicking elite. Just looked the best player out there apparnelty.

That’s about it.
On ya, Windows. I'd bloody clean ya anything. Congrats on the first official #TrackTalk of the preseason.

That’s about it.

MASSIVE call Setters over Walshy lol

That’s about it.
Cheers transparent one.

If we have a fit and firing starting midfield that reaches its potential that includes all of Cripps, Setterfield and Stocker, then Walsh will play on the wing.

Three massive blokes that can get their own ball and use it effectively, there won’t be any stopping that.

That’s about it.
Setters - nice!
He's the big bodied midfielder that we always had :D

If we have a fit and firing starting midfield that reaches its potential that includes all of Cripps, Setterfield and Stocker, then Walsh will play on the wing.

Three massive blokes that can get their own ball and use it effectively, there won’t be any stopping that.
love ya, jab, but nup.........

The word ‘Pendles’ was used in the same sentence as Setters. I didn’t go with it because....well I didn’t believe it.

75339628_10157617777323334_8343645666710388736_n.jpg

74211324_10157617778133334_5561177835873239040_n.jpg

74447161_10157617775898334_3483032612346265600_n.jpg

73524483_10157617775863334_1859465855549571072_n.jpg

73372209_10157617777233334_3623622955122032640_n.jpg

75625325_10157617777628334_5993792741794906112_n.jpg
I think I have a little bit of a man crush on weitbot...
What a specimen ..

The word ‘Pendles’ was used in the same sentence as Setters. I didn’t go with it because....well I didn’t believe it.
You want to believe it though ...

love ya, jab, but nup.........
Walsh on a wing, roaming and linking between the arcs, burning off opponents at will with sheer work rate and hitting up targets inside 50.

Shades of Craig Bradley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less believable than my training report....
Which is well overdue.

Please have it delivered to Aph’s desk by close of business tomorrow.

(Trivia Time) Before that Fred Gwynn was in 'car 54 where are you?' with grandpa from 'the munsters'.
And, if anyone on here saw that show on TV, you are bloody ancient! (... like me). You're so old, you probably even saw Graham Donaldson and Johnny James, etc, play for us.
I'm not old enough to have watched Car 54 Where Are You, but anytime we were watching The Munsters our Dad was quick to remind us that Fred Gwynne had appeared in the aforementioned program.

Looking through the photo gallery from today's training session it is quite apparent that SPS needs to cut his sideburns.
It’s also seems apparent that Setters has lost a heap of weight; particularly around his tummy, backside, and arms.

I hope windows is right..
What talent have We got ready to crack in to pre-season
Can't wait..
Setters & Walsh running up and down the arcs all day ...Just wow..
Wait just a God damn second. This is character assassination. This board can NOT for one minute be led to believe I rate ANYONE over Walsh.

I would rather sell my first born child to a tribe of cannibals (ok possibly ‘too far’ but I felt the point needed to be strong. Ya know?).

I quoted a person who was at the ground and a statwmwnt THEY made. THEM. Not ME.

Sorry son. I mean Sam.

Walsh on a wing, roaming and linking between the arcs, burning off opponents at will with sheer work rate and hitting up targets inside 50.

Shades of Craig Bradley.

He could do that....but i reckon you'll need a bloody big crowbar to get him out of our starting midfield between Rd1 2020 and when he turns 32. He's a coalface player. A starter. A doer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back